How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 30 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Medical Insurance for your pet
Many of us have companion pets, a cat or dog that is treated as a member of the family. Our cherished friends can live a long and happy life but just like humans they too can get into situations and accidents which might require a dash to the vets with an expensive bill to pick up afterwards.
A little bit of research by Ibex Insurance has shown that pet owners are more likely to claim on their pet insurance than their home or car insurance, also that one in three pets will need veterinary treatment each year !
A recent claim handled by Ibex Insurance was for a Cocker Spaniel who fell off a table and fractured its paw. It was rushed in a traumatised state, out of clinic hours, to the vets and required sedation, x-rays, blood tests and surgery. The bill came to 785€, which was fully covered by the insurance. This owner had Bronze Pet Insurance cover with Ibex Insurance which shows that it makes good sense to protect your pet, after all one in three pets will go on to prove just that this year !
Before you dismiss Pet Insurance as being unnececessary consider this :
With 1 in 3 pets needing veterinary treatment each year, you are more likely to claim on your pet insurance than on your household or car insurance. Manage the unexpected with an Ibex Pet policy, with a choice of cover to suit your needs and pocket.
Ibex Pet Insurance offers you :
* Cover for your cat from only €2.30 per week
* Cover for your dog from only €3.37 per week
* Fixed annual cost, even if you make a claim
* Cover for vets fees
* Protection for cats and dogs from 8 weeks old
* Cover for costs relating to death from accident, loss by theft or straying, boarding fees and more.
* 3 levels of cover to suit your needs and pocket
Why not contact us today to find out how we can help protect and cover your pet today ?
More Blogs By Mark Woodward
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Your no claims discount and bonus protection in Spain
- Public Liability Insurance for Dogs (Seguro de Responsabilidad Civil)
- Travel Insurance : Can you afford to be without cover ?
- Your Home and True Peace of Mind
- Car Insurance Made Easier
- Applying for your Spanish prescription charge reimbursement
- What is Skype and how do I use it ?
- How to vote in the Spanish Elections
- How to Behave as the Guest at a Spanish Wedding
- Medical Emergencies & Pharmacies
- Getting Employment in Spain
- Your Checklist when moving to Spain
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- How to Register on the Padron
- The Police in Spain – Who they are and their Responsibilities
- Repatriation : Moving Back to the UK
- How to Play the Spanish Lotteries