How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Why use the services of an International Mortgage Broker ?
When you have arrived at the decision to purchase a property abroad, unless you are one of the Privileged few, you will more than likely require a mortgage or loan to finance your purchase. But who do you turn to in order receive the best advise ?
Some International Mortgage Brokers, such as ourselves, offer a full advisory service from start to the end of the property purchase procedure, including :
• Access to a full panel of every mortgage lender in Spain
• Interest only Mortgages
• 70% LTV Spanish mortgages available
• Agreements in Principle direct from the Lender
• Dedicated expert advisors waiting to assist you
• FREE title deeds checking service
When it comes to buying property overseas, there are also many additional factors to take into consideration alongside the mortgage.
Because you are purchasing in a foreign country with completely different laws and culture, the process is completely different to the UK. As you are probably already aware, there are potential problems in Spain that are unthinkable in the UK. For example, the well publicised land grab laws, where the government can compulsorily purchase land can have, and has already had, a negative effect on English buyers in Spain.
The reason for these problems is not the law itself in Spain but the way the law is enforced. There are generally less regulatory bodies such as the FSA in the UK, and the different relevant professions are subject to much less control.
At International Mortgage Brokers, we provide a completely professional service for every client’s mortgage requirement. We apply the same compliance standards for overseas mortgages as set out by the Financial Services Authority for UK mortgages. We are unique in the service we provide as overseas mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority and there is no comeback for clients using 'rogue traders'. We provide a one-stop shop for purchasing in Spain and give advice on all areas.
Why not click the link (above) to visit our dedicated page and find out how we can find a solution for your mortgage requirements?
More Blogs By John Harris
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them
- How to legally rent your property in Spain
- Dacion en Pago : Handing Your Property Back to the Bank
- What is an ICP and Why do I need one ?
- How to Upgrade an Electricity Supply in Spain
- Can I Reclaim Any Capital Gains Tax I May Have Overpaid ?
- New Build 10 Year Decenal Property Insurance
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- What kind of surveys does a Chartered Surveyor carry out?
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Tips When Selling Your Property In Spain