How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 01 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Why use the services of an International Mortgage Broker ?
When you have arrived at the decision to purchase a property abroad, unless you are one of the Privileged few, you will more than likely require a mortgage or loan to finance your purchase. But who do you turn to in order receive the best advise ?
Some International Mortgage Brokers, such as ourselves, offer a full advisory service from start to the end of the property purchase procedure, including :
• Access to a full panel of every mortgage lender in Spain
• Interest only Mortgages
• 70% LTV Spanish mortgages available
• Agreements in Principle direct from the Lender
• Dedicated expert advisors waiting to assist you
• FREE title deeds checking service
When it comes to buying property overseas, there are also many additional factors to take into consideration alongside the mortgage.
Because you are purchasing in a foreign country with completely different laws and culture, the process is completely different to the UK. As you are probably already aware, there are potential problems in Spain that are unthinkable in the UK. For example, the well publicised land grab laws, where the government can compulsorily purchase land can have, and has already had, a negative effect on English buyers in Spain.
The reason for these problems is not the law itself in Spain but the way the law is enforced. There are generally less regulatory bodies such as the FSA in the UK, and the different relevant professions are subject to much less control.
At International Mortgage Brokers, we provide a completely professional service for every client’s mortgage requirement. We apply the same compliance standards for overseas mortgages as set out by the Financial Services Authority for UK mortgages. We are unique in the service we provide as overseas mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority and there is no comeback for clients using 'rogue traders'. We provide a one-stop shop for purchasing in Spain and give advice on all areas.
Why not click the link (above) to visit our dedicated page and find out how we can find a solution for your mortgage requirements?
More Blogs By John Harris
- Do I Really Need a Survey When Purchasing a Spanish Property ?
- Understanding Complementary Tax
- How to choose an area when relocating to Spain
- What kind of surveys does a Chartered Surveyor carry out?
- Building Regulations - Urban Land
- Getting your utility bills online
- Make Cost Savings On Iberdrola Rental Charges
- Electrical Surveys for Property in Spain
- Woodworm in Spanish Properties
- Bank guarantees - when things go wrong
- How to Choose a Surveyor When Buying Your Property in Spain
- LRAU – (The Valencian Land Grab Law) explained