How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Top Ten Spanish Chat Up Lines
Whether you are planning on travelling to Spain on a short break in the near future, studying at a Spanish Univeristy, or even if you live here all year round, it's always handy to have a good list of chat-up lines in your back pocket - sometimes the cheesier the better! - Here are just some of our favourites from our recent Vicky Cristina Barcelona party :
1.) ¿Crees en el amor a primera vista o me tengo que acercar otra vez?
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
2.) ¿Estoy muerto? Porque esto debe ser el cielo y tú un angel.
- Am I dead, Angel? Cause this must be heaven!
3.) Hola, soy un ladrón y estoy aquí para robarte el corazón.
- Hello, I’m a thief, and I’m here to steal your heart.
4.) ¿Dónde te has metido toda mi vida?
- Where have you been all my life?
5.) Debes estar bastante cansada porque has estado corriendo por mi mente toda la noche.
- Your legs must be tired because you’ve been running through my mind all night.
6.) Haces que me derrita como un helado.
- You make me melt like hot fudge on a sundae.
7.) He perdido mi numero de teléfono ¿Me das el tuyo?
- I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?
8.) ¡Eres tan dulce que vas a dejar el azúcar fuera de circulación!
- You’re so sweet, you’re going to put sugar out of business.
9.) ¿Tienes una tirita? Porque me he hecho daño al arrodillarme por ti.
- Have you got a plaster? Because I hurt my knee falling for you.
10.) ¿Puedo invitarte a una copa?
- Can I buy you a drink?
Don't forget to share any other that you know of, and let us know how you get on with using them !
Comment on this Blog
More Blogs By Sarah Gooding
- Why Visit Pamplona ?
- Visit San Sebastian this November and feast on the delights of Gastronokima
- Halloween vocabulary in Spanish
- Spanish in Pamplona
- Who takes foreign language courses abroad?
- Our most popular FAQ's about learning Spanish
- 10 great contemporary films to help you learn Spanish
- Easter in all its glory: Semana Santa in Seville
- Our Top 5 Language & Activity Courses in Spain
- The Different Types Of Language Courses Explained
- Tips to get the best from a Study Abroad Language Course
- Benefits in Spain and 'La Ley de Dependencia'
- Applying for a Student Visa
- Teaching English in Spain
- Further Education in Spain
- Claiming Child Benefits
- Cosmetic Surgery in Spain
- Registering your child for state education in Spain
- Applying For a Student Exchange Program in Spain
- Homeschooling in Spain
- How to Write a Spanish CV
- Au pairs in Spain
Blogs From Cactus Worldwide Ltd
- Top 10 FREE Things to do in Sevilla
- 5 Great Reasons to Visit Granada
- Our Best Value Spanish Language Courses
- 10 reasons to study Spanish in Murcia
- Visit Valencia this July
- 10 Spanish Words that defy the gender rule
- Top 10 FREE Things to do in Malaga
- Las Fallas: not your average fireworks display
- The Variations Of Spanish in the World
- How The Spanish Celebrate Christmas
- Study Spanish in Almeria
- TEFL - Tap Into Teaching English In Spain
- Top 10 things to do in Madrid
- Launch of specialist DELE exam preparation evening course
- Why not take a GCSE or A Level revision course in the sun this October?
- Top 10 Things To Do In Alicante
- 10 reasons to choose 1 to 1 language training
- The language plateau: how to reach the peak of your knowledge
- Top 6 beach locations for learning Spanish
- Learn Spanish in Marbella this June and discover the history behind the glamour