How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Mini Bio - Stephen Ward BA (Econ), ACII, APMI, APFS, AIFP, Managing Director, Premier Pension Solutions SL
Tumbit Approved Partner
Tumbit recommends Premier Pension Solutions SL, find out how Premier Pension Solutions SL can help you here...
Stephen is the Managing Director of Premier Pension Solutions, and has been a pensions practitioner for well over thirty years.
He has set pensions examinations for a number of professional bodies and was also member of the Pensions Industry Working Group representing the Chartered Institute of Taxation. Stephen has been at the forefront of a number of international pensions developments including QROPS.
As a regular conference speaker, he also writes numerous articles for the local and international press on many subjects relating to the pension industry
Latest Blogs By Stephen Ward BA (Econ), ACII, APMI, APFS, AIFP
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- The Economy : What can we look forward to in 2012 ?
- Beyond the tipping point - where next ?
- New Zealand QROPS - good news for all concerned
- Pensions and Politicians
- Changes re New Zealand QROPS - Things are becoming clearer
- QROPS Jurisdictions in Focus : A Round-Up
- QROPS Jurisdiction in Focus : Isle of Man
- QROPS for the UK Expat in Spain
- Could this happen to your UK pension fund?
- Maximising the outcome from your UK Pension fund
- UK Moves Towards Pension Flexibility - But QROPS Still The Expat Choice
- HM Treasury Propose Early Access To UK Pension Savings
- A Hidden Gem In The World Of Pensions
- QROPS - New Zealand in focus.