How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 24 April 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Mini Bio - David Goodall
I have been involved of the provision of financial services since 1991. My life and career changed substantially in 2002 when my wife and I bought our first house in Spain.
At that time It was almost impossible to find unbiased, independent advice about property ownership in Spain, and Financial Advice in general was poorly regulated and unreliable.
I aim to help provide information for all financial matters relating to British and Irish expats in Spain. It will be independent of all Financial Institutions and will not contain their adverts.
More of my Blogs and articles can be viewed on my own website by clicking here.
- Please feel free to contact me if you would like me to recommend a reputable advisor who is fully experienced in the area of speciality that you need assistance with.