How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Mini Bio - Mark Roach, Director (UK), Wincham Consultants Limited
Tumbit Approved Partner
Tumbit recommends Wincham Consultants Limited, find out how Wincham Consultants Limited can help you here...
Mark Roach born in 1976 is the youngest of the 3 Directors who are responsible for Wincham Consultants and has operated at Management and Board level within many Businesses since leaving school at 16. He was also jointly in charge of a computer & software Company that generated over 16 Million Pounds of sales each year in its record years and was sold in 2005 for 1.7 Million Pounds.
Before launching this particular Business he built a property portfolio both in the UK and Spain consisting of Residential and Commercial property and dealt with the management of them. Also through the Parent Company Wincham Investments Limited he supplied Consultancy to purchasers of property in Spain and helped them locate and buy correctly to safeguard against the buying and selling Taxes in Spain. After a lot of research it was identified that the solution of owning property in Spain via UK Limited Companies to save the Taxes was the same solution to completely remove Spanish Inheritance Tax, so Wincham IHTwas launched.