How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 27 May 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Mini Bio - Mark Roach, Director (UK), Wincham Consultants Limited
Tumbit Approved Partner
Tumbit recommends Wincham Consultants Limited, find out how Wincham Consultants Limited can help you here...
Mark Roach born in 1976 is the youngest of the 3 Directors who are responsible for Wincham Consultants and has operated at Management and Board level within many Businesses since leaving school at 16. He was also jointly in charge of a computer & software Company that generated over 16 Million Pounds of sales each year in its record years and was sold in 2005 for 1.7 Million Pounds.
Before launching this particular Business he built a property portfolio both in the UK and Spain consisting of Residential and Commercial property and dealt with the management of them. Also through the Parent Company Wincham Investments Limited he supplied Consultancy to purchasers of property in Spain and helped them locate and buy correctly to safeguard against the buying and selling Taxes in Spain. After a lot of research it was identified that the solution of owning property in Spain via UK Limited Companies to save the Taxes was the same solution to completely remove Spanish Inheritance Tax, so Wincham IHTwas launched.