Blogs and advice from Industry leading Specialists
Valuable Opinions, Comments & Gossip
Financial related News & Articles relating to Spain
Latest News, Stories
& Hot Topics
Various Tools & Widgets to help with your financial needs
Tools & Widgets to
help with finances
Polls, Surveys and Opinions featured throughout Tumbit
Featured Polls, Surveys & Stats
Discussions, Advice & Topical Chat
Discussions, Advice & Topical Chat

Vodafone Spain rolls out 7-day catch-up TV service

Source: Telecompaper - Wed 9th Sep 2015
Vodafone Spain rolls out 7-day catch-up TV service

Vodafone Spain has announced the launch of a catch-up service, dubbed "Ultimos 7 dias" ("Last 7 days"), giving premium TV subscribers the opportunity to access content from a selection of around 40 TV channels free of charge.

The service is already available to 60% of Vodafone TV subscribers and will be rolled out to the other 40% by November. The operator already offers TV package subscribers the opportunity to record up to three channels at the same time on a 500GB capacity drive.

Vodafone's move follows Telefonica's recent launch of a seven-day catch-up service for subscribers to its premium Movistar+ package.

Recommended Reading :

* Vodafone Spain subscribe users to new servic without consent

* Vodafone Spain to launch Netflix service in October

Comment on this Story

 
Be the first to comment on this Story !!

Related Partners

Recommended Items

Related Articles

Related Blogs

 
When shopping for bodyjewelrytips, never buy anything that has nickel. The best type of material is the steel, titanium, wood, anodized gold or gold. Most nickel products will rust and may infect your ear. If you have pierced the naval or eye, you do not need to worry, as that is the most versatile part of the body. You can wear rings, straight, curved or fancy and captive beads. There are many leading body piercing jewelry that offer some of the biggest collection at very affordable price. In regard to shopping, always go to a wholesale shape as that is the sure place of getting any type of body piercing jewelry. The only thing that you need to be careful about is the material used to make the jewelry. There are instances when body piercing might go wrong and the result is an infection. In order to avoid this, make sure that the person doing the piercing is qualified to do so. After piercing is done Bodys piercing trends, you should keep the area sterilized and clean. Use warm water to wipe dirt. Never use spirits as they will corrode the area resulting to a wound which might cause an infection.