How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 24 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vueling increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff to Spain
Low-cost carrier Vueling is increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff Airport to Spain for the new summer season by 16%.
The airline said it would result in seat capacity rising to more than 190,000 for the season that runs from this month to September.
The Spanish airline has scheduled routes from the Welsh Government-owned airport to Alicante, Barcelona, Malaga and Palma Majorca.
Vueling launched services from Cardiff to Alicante, Barcelona and Palma de Majorca in summer 2012, before adding the Malaga route the following year.
This year Vueling has increased its capacity by 26% on the Alicante service, by 16% on Palma Majorca and 18% on the Malaga service.
Chief executive of Cardiff Airport, Debra Barber said: " It’s great to see Vueling is now so well established at Cardiff Airport as one of our key airlines.
"Awareness of the brand has really increased and is evidenced in the airline’s choice to add more capacity for the second year in a row due to demand from Welsh customers."
Recommended Reading :
Latest News & Stories
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years
- Vueling increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff to Spain
- Spanish police arrest 25 in suspected Chinese mafia bust
- Spanish PM Rajoy on the ropes as corruption scandals hit ruling party
- Spain Inflation Falls to 2.3%
- 40% of Spanish children live in poverty
- Spain and India ‘too poor’ for Snapchat
- IMF raises Spain’s 2017 growth forecast to 2.6% as global economy recovers
- Record-breaking Easter boosts hopes for summer tourism bonanza in Spain