Blogs and advice from Industry leading Specialists
Valuable Opinions, Comments & Gossip
Financial related News & Articles relating to Spain
Latest News, Stories
& Hot Topics
Various Tools & Widgets to help with your financial needs
Tools & Widgets to
help with finances
Polls, Surveys and Opinions featured throughout Tumbit
Featured Polls, Surveys & Stats
Discussions, Advice & Topical Chat
Discussions, Advice & Topical Chat

Repsol and BP Makes Major Carribean Gas Find

Mon 5th Jun 2017
Repsol and BP Makes Major Carribean Gas Find

Spain’s Repsol and BP have announced the discovery of a major gas field in the Carribean.

The find is estimated to contain two trillion cubic feet of natural gas which equates to TWO years of Spanish demand.

Repsol said its the largest volume of gas it has discovered in the last five years and the most significant in a decade for Trinidad and Tobago.

The company says about 65 percent of its production and 75 percent of its reserves are gas, which is promotes as a “key fuel in the transition to a low-carbon economy”.

Repsol holds a 30 percent stake in the exploration consortium, with the remaining 70 percent held by BP.

Drilling is expected to begin late 2018

Recommended Reading

Oil prices Threaten Spains Economic Model

Gas Storage Site Will Not Reopen Following Quakes

Spanish Companies Hit By Ransomware Attack

Comment on this Story

 
Be the first to comment on this Story !!

Recommended Items

 
When shopping for bodyjewelrytips, never buy anything that has nickel. The best type of material is the steel, titanium, wood, anodized gold or gold. Most nickel products will rust and may infect your ear. If you have pierced the naval or eye, you do not need to worry, as that is the most versatile part of the body. You can wear rings, straight, curved or fancy and captive beads. There are many leading body piercing jewelry that offer some of the biggest collection at very affordable price. In regard to shopping, always go to a wholesale shape as that is the sure place of getting any type of body piercing jewelry. The only thing that you need to be careful about is the material used to make the jewelry. There are instances when body piercing might go wrong and the result is an infection. In order to avoid this, make sure that the person doing the piercing is qualified to do so. After piercing is done Bodys piercing trends, you should keep the area sterilized and clean. Use warm water to wipe dirt. Never use spirits as they will corrode the area resulting to a wound which might cause an infection.