How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 23 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain June mortgage lending falls 25.9 pct y/y
Spanish mortgage lending dropped 25.9 percent year-on-year in June, slowing from a 33.4 percent fall in May and a record 56.2 percent drop in April.
June mortgage lending dropped to 7.28 billion euros ($10.42 billion) amid soaring unemployment and a housing crash.
The average value of mortgages approved during the month was16.7 percent lower than a year earlier.
Spain's housing market, which fuelled a decade of robust economic growth, has gone into a deep freeze as banks restrict lending.
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now