How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
AENA launch new flight information for Malaga airport
Malaga Airportís new terminal three is due to open to the public on the 16th of March. The Spanish Airports Authority, AENA, has started a new SMS text message service for passengers departing from the airport.
Those requiring flight information just need to text the name of the airline or flight number to 27472 and a text will be returned with information on the flight times and the terminal number. The cost of the service (if used on a Spanish mobile) will be just 35 cents including IVA.
AENA has also set up a new webpage - www.aena.es/t3malaga - which contains the latest information on the new terminal which opens to the public on the 16th of this month. A 24 Hour Helpline has also been launched to assist travelers - 902 404 704.
These new services are only applicable to Malaga airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spainís roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- Five Spanish regions top EU unemployment table for 2013
- Bank of Spain denies report of stress tests this month
- Expats capitalising on rising UK house prices
- End to roaming charges will benefit EU expats
- Spain investigates Sanitas in Ä28.07 mln tax avoidance