How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 26 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
AENA launch new flight information for Malaga airport
Malaga Airport's new terminal three is due to open to the public on the 16th of March. The Spanish Airports Authority, AENA, has started a new SMS text message service for passengers departing from the airport.
Those requiring flight information just need to text the name of the airline or flight number to 27472 and a text will be returned with information on the flight times and the terminal number. The cost of the service (if used on a Spanish mobile) will be just 35 cents including IVA.
AENA has also set up a new webpage - www.aena.es/t3malaga - which contains the latest information on the new terminal which opens to the public on the 16th of this month. A 24 Hour Helpline has also been launched to assist travelers - 902 404 704.
These new services are only applicable to Malaga airport.
Latest News & Stories
- Pensioners miss flight to Spain after being abandoned in Airport
- Britons buy fewer houses in Spain after Brexit vote
- Almost 28% of Spanish population at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Bank of Spain says structural reforms needed to further reduce deficit
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years
- Vueling increasing capacity on flights from Cardiff to Spain
- Spanish police arrest 25 in suspected Chinese mafia bust
- Spanish PM Rajoy on the ropes as corruption scandals hit ruling party