How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 8 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Telefonica propose to charge for search engine useage
There is still confusion surrounding Telefonica's proposal to charge Search Engines for bandwidth use.
Microsoft has asked Telefónica to clarify it's position on who, and what it proposes to charge for the use of its networks. The Deputy President for Microsoft in Western Europe, Rosa María García, said that she wanted to know who Telefóncia intends to charge, the search providers or the consumers themselves.
This comes after an initial proposal from Telefónica, which hinted at charging a rent of sorts to search engines, such as Google, for their use of bandwidth. Telefónica Chairman, César Alierta, spoke of the plan some days ago, but Microsoft – and their own search engine ‘Bing', that charging search engines will not benefit anybody.
Earlier this week the Spanish Government did a U-turn on their previous comments on whether Google should face a charge or not, now suggesting that such charges should not be made.
Latest News & Stories
- Olive oil prices jumped almost 20% in 2015
- IBM Spain to withdraw redundancy plan
- Spanish grave opened on order of Argentine judge unearths painful past
- PSOE leaves territorial issues to one side in bid to close cross-party deals
- Spain's image improves 'almost around the world'
- Spain arrests seven with suspected Islamist militant links
- Podemos would overtake PSOE at new election
- UK urges Expats to vote in EU exit referendum
- Final Nail in the Coffin lid for Paramount Murcia ?
- AVE Train to Murcia's Corvera Airport to arrive in 2016