How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 24 June 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Greece's NBG completes 1.5 bln eur covered bond issue
National Bank, Greece's largest lender, said on Monday it completed a 1.5 billion euro issue of covered bonds as part of a 10 billion europlan approved Nov. 2008.
The bonds covered by mortgage loans, have a duration of eight years and pay a floating rate based on the benchmark ECB rate plus a spread of 190 basis points.
The tranche is rated Aaa by Moody's and AA by Fitch.