How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 23 February 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Brits urged to contact IFAs for retirement advice
Just eight per cent of British people approach independent financial advisers (IFAs) to discuss their retirement plans, new research has revealed.
The study, conducted by the Safe Home Income Plans (SHIP), found that four times this proportion (32 per cent) scan the internet for such advice.
According to the equity release trade association, 73 per cent of Britons intend to manage their retirement finances themselves.
However, many respondents to the survey admitted that they were not aware of all the options available to them.
"The findings show that without consulting an IFA, consumers are likely to miss out of the full spectrum of retirement planning products," warned Andrew Rozario, director general of SHIP.
He added: "There seems to still be some uncertainty about the definition of equity release, but [we are] working hard to increase consumer understanding of the product."
Latest News & Stories
- Five women killed in four days as gender violence spikes in Spain
- Spain struggles with spike in migrant arrivals at North African exclave
- New Route Manchester - Seville
- How millions of Spanish fans are watching pirated soccer on Facebook Live
- Spain says butane gas-bottle truck theft not terrorist related
- Facebook user faces €30,000 fine for posting video of Spanish policeman
- Hundreds of migrants cross into Spain's Ceuta in second wave in 3 days
- Spain will drop out of the world’s 25 largest economies by 2050
- Brexit Worry as Spain Predict Financial Disaster
- 'That bus has gone' - EU sees no Brexit U-turn now
- The main differences between a Spanish and UK Mortgage
- The Implications of an English Will in Spain
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- Making a will in Spain
- Inheritance Tax in Spain
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain