How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 20 January 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Brits urged to contact IFAs for retirement advice
Just eight per cent of British people approach independent financial advisers (IFAs) to discuss their retirement plans, new research has revealed.
The study, conducted by the Safe Home Income Plans (SHIP), found that four times this proportion (32 per cent) scan the internet for such advice.
According to the equity release trade association, 73 per cent of Britons intend to manage their retirement finances themselves.
However, many respondents to the survey admitted that they were not aware of all the options available to them.
"The findings show that without consulting an IFA, consumers are likely to miss out of the full spectrum of retirement planning products," warned Andrew Rozario, director general of SHIP.
He added: "There seems to still be some uncertainty about the definition of equity release, but [we are] working hard to increase consumer understanding of the product."
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish hotel boss warns sector is feeling first effects of Brexit
- Two weeks into 2017, Mediterranean migrant deaths rise on last year
- Spanish court jails 4 ex-bankers for misappropriation
- Brussels sees Spain's 2017 budget broadly in line with EU rules
- Government, opposition reach deal on “floor clause” refunds for mortgage holders
- EU tells Spain to brace for cuts due to likely 2017 deficit target miss
- A nominee emerges in battle to head Spain’s leaderless Socialists
- Murcia's San Javier Airport Passenger Numbers up 2.7%
- Spanish ambassador to UK resigns over 2003 military air crash
- Bodies of five migrants found off Spain's southern coast
- The main differences between a Spanish and UK Mortgage
- The Implications of an English Will in Spain
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- Making a will in Spain
- Inheritance Tax in Spain
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain