How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 26 February 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain's Anti-Download Law Protested
A handful of Web sites offering illegal downloads of music, film and television series protested over the weekend Spain's so-called anti-download law, which was officially approved at Friday's cabinet meeting.
The Web sites, which included popular sites like Cinetube and Series Yonkis, offered blacked out screens that read "For Freedom in the Web. No to the closing of Web sites."
Spain's new Law of Economic Sustainability allows a judge to order a Web site closed for offering the illegal download of movies and music within four days of a lodged complaint.
Latest News & Stories
- Corvera Airport 'Open March 2015' : Sweepstake
- Madrid begins deporting Latino street gang members
- Turkish Airlines plan to Fly to Castellon Airport
- AENA Shareholders must approve closure of San Javier Airport
- Spanish Court Declares Catalonia Independence Vote Unconstitutional
- Look Out Paramount Murcia : Gollum is Coming !
- Spain arrests 8 accused of joining pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine
- Spain pays Judges €27,000 to attend 4 meetings
- Madrid eviction ends with 11 arrests
- Spain's Bankia to publish results on Saturday, without liability bill