How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 1 October 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain's Anti-Download Law Protested
A handful of Web sites offering illegal downloads of music, film and television series protested over the weekend Spain's so-called anti-download law, which was officially approved at Friday's cabinet meeting.
The Web sites, which included popular sites like Cinetube and Series Yonkis, offered blacked out screens that read "For Freedom in the Web. No to the closing of Web sites."
Spain's new Law of Economic Sustainability allows a judge to order a Web site closed for offering the illegal download of movies and music within four days of a lodged complaint.
Latest News & Stories
- Gibraltar accuses EU's Almunia of "Spanish Bias"
- Spain new car sales up 26.2 pct yr/yr in Sept
- 31 arrested in joint Bulgaria-Spain ATM fraud operation
- Galica town hall targeted with explosive device
- Paramount Murcia : 4 Octobers of Nothing Much
- Corvera Certificates required end 2014, or new application required
- Catalonia suspends referendum campaign
- Fitch's praises Spain's Banks, forecasts property prices stabilize : Report
- Spain to Borrow EU242 Bln in 2015 as Debt Reaches 100% of GDP
- Carrefour Spain gives IVA discounts to young people