How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 21 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Inflation in Spain reaches 1.4%
Spanish Inflation has reached its largest monthly increase since December 2008, with the rate increasing 0.7% on February.
This now takes the annual inflation rate to 1.4%, while the underlying rate once energy costs and food items have been removed now stands at 0.2%.
These preliminary figures for the month of March were detailed in a report by the National Statistics Institute.
The figures, which were release earlier today, show that the Transport sector leads the price increases, up 8.1% on the previous year.
This should come as no surprise given that the cost of crude oil is currently around 80$ per barrel, twice what it was 12 months ago when inflation in Spain fell into the red.
Latest News & Stories
- Stag party causes chaos on Glasgow-Alicante flight
- Tax Agency uncovers €20 billion of Spanish capital in Switzerland
- Spanish GDP will not return to pre-crisis levels until 2017 : IMF
- Spain Not Doing Enough to Clean Sunken Trawler Fuel Leakage - Greenpeace
- Spain to publish list of tax-debtors
- Murcia's San Javier Aiport : Not the best of legacies for Corvera
- Orange Spain invests EUR 30 mln in Seville 4G rollout
- Spain inaugurates Galicia high-speed line
- Spain's PP seen losing Valencia seats in Elections
- Spanish Mortgage lending expected to boost house prices in 2015
- What is the Euribor ?
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain