How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-24 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Inflation in Spain reaches 1.4%
Spanish Inflation has reached its largest monthly increase since December 2008, with the rate increasing 0.7% on February.
This now takes the annual inflation rate to 1.4%, while the underlying rate once energy costs and food items have been removed now stands at 0.2%.
These preliminary figures for the month of March were detailed in a report by the National Statistics Institute.
The figures, which were release earlier today, show that the Transport sector leads the price increases, up 8.1% on the previous year.
This should come as no surprise given that the cost of crude oil is currently around 80$ per barrel, twice what it was 12 months ago when inflation in Spain fell into the red.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Insists U.K. Agree Brexit Bill Before Starting Trade Talks
- Spain's 2016 deficit expected to be below 4.6 pct target
- Spanish union welcomes Vodafone Spain, Telefonica fibre deal
- What a ‘no deal’ Brexit would mean for healthcare of British pensioners in Spain
- Spanish PM warns opposition lack of support could force new elections
- Spanish opposition blocks dockers reform in blow to government
- Spain economy seen growing at least 0.7 quarter-on-quarter in Q1
- The number of Spaniards living abroad has risen for the eighth year in a row
- What is the Euribor ?
- Currency Exchange Jargon Explained
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain