How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Minister confirms new smoking law will come into effect in June
Spain’s The Health Minister confirmed today that the law to ban smoking in public places (Ley del Tabaco) will come into operation during June, "before the end of the summer session".
In a televised interview, Sra Jiménez stated that the introduction of the new reforms to the current law, would depend on "negotiations" with the other parties.
The minister confirmed that this latest reform complies with the original aims of the 'Ley del Tabaco', which is to prohibit smoking in all public places due to the fact that "it is bad for people's health".
Jiménez went on to say how the hotel and catering trade, where most concerns about the new law have been raised, had seen no negative effects of the smoking ban in other countries where the law has already been introduced.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Consumer Association Slams Internet Providers
- Spain to continually monitor convicted abusers
- Vodafone lead race to launch 4G in Spain
- Spain's PP local election landslide : 2 years on
- AENA report on Corvera Airport viability slammed
- Alhama de Murcia invites Paramount appeals
- Castellon Airport Director Sacked
- New Arrival at San Javier - But what about Corvera ?
- Spanish Residents declare overseas assets equaivalent of 9% of GDP
- Zapatero : "The best Ex-Prime Minister"