How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 May 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Will pensioners being ‘cheated' out of fair ISA rewards turn to equity release?
On the day that the three party leaders are preparing to take part in the first ever live televised party debate in the UK, campaign group Save Our Savers has compared the savings policies of Labour, the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats.
According to the group, Labour plans to introduce new cash ISA transferring methods are a "positive step" and will make it easier for people to get the best deals.
It also highlighted the Conservatives recognition of the need to increase savings as a share of GDP and the Lib Dems proposals to increase the income tax threshold to £10,000 as "good news" for pensioners.
Those living in Spain, but retaining a property in the UK, that are looking to ensure a comfortable retirement can see how much cash an equity release plan could generate by seeking from a reliable equity release specialist.
Latest News & Stories
- Facebook and Microsoft to install “megacable” between Spain and US
- Vodafone Spain to start offering Telefonica indirect fibre
- Spain arrests 30 suspected of laundering money in bitcoin centres
- Passenger flight dodges three drones before landing in Bilbao
- Almost 30% of Spaniards at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Spain tops euro zone for political risk to the economy, says ECB
- 30 arrests in Spain for pay-TV piracy
- Spain's centre-right PP to strengthen position in election - poll
- Popular Party faces freeze on assets if it fails to pay €1.2m civil bond
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage
- Making a will in Spain
- Inheritance Tax in Spain