How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Will pensioners being ‘cheated’ out of fair ISA rewards turn to equity release?
On the day that the three party leaders are preparing to take part in the first ever live televised party debate in the UK, campaign group Save Our Savers has compared the savings policies of Labour, the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats.
According to the group, Labour plans to introduce new cash ISA transferring methods are a "positive step" and will make it easier for people to get the best deals.
It also highlighted the Conservatives recognition of the need to increase savings as a share of GDP and the Lib Dems proposals to increase the income tax threshold to £10,000 as "good news" for pensioners.
Those living in Spain, but retaining a property in the UK, that are looking to ensure a comfortable retirement can see how much cash an equity release plan could generate by seeking from a reliable equity release specialist.
Latest News & Stories
- Why Spain's Poor Fear Goldman Sachs : Report
- How Spain's Social Housing Imploded
- Spain's AENA prospectus filing postponed
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015
- PP seeks to legalise spot deportations of illegal immigrants
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage
- Making a will in Spain
- Inheritance Tax in Spain