How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Mr Grumpy v The Spanish Lifestyle
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Will pensioners being ‘cheated’ out of fair ISA rewards turn to equity release?
On the day that the three party leaders are preparing to take part in the first ever live televised party debate in the UK, campaign group Save Our Savers has compared the savings policies of Labour, the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats.
According to the group, Labour plans to introduce new cash ISA transferring methods are a "positive step" and will make it easier for people to get the best deals.
It also highlighted the Conservatives recognition of the need to increase savings as a share of GDP and the Lib Dems proposals to increase the income tax threshold to £10,000 as "good news" for pensioners.
Those living in Spain, but retaining a property in the UK, that are looking to ensure a comfortable retirement can see how much cash an equity release plan could generate by seeking from a reliable equity release specialist.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's El Gordo Lottery Tax Breakdown
- 3 Earthquakes in Lorca, Murcia
- Spain Appoints Cybersecurity Council
- Sale of Spain's Ciudad Real Airport Underway
- Spain expects 10'000 Bankruptcies in 2013
- Contract awarded to complete works at Castellon Airport
- Major delays with UK-Spain flights this weekend
- UK Notes "Historic Parallel" Between Ceuta, Melilla and Gibraltar
- Paramount UK in line for Gov't windfall : A Lesson for Murcia ?
- Catalonia wants to cancel licenses for at-risk drivers
- Lifetime Loans & Equity Release
- When you can’t pay the Mortgage
- Making a will in Spain
- Inheritance Tax in Spain