How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Mr Grumpy : Officially an 'Old Bastard'
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Equity release body urges parties to think beyond election
Education, communication and co-operation are the three things the next government should focus on in order to improve retirement funding in the UK.
This is the view of equity release trade organisation Ship, which said the Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat parties need to produce more than just "soundbites" as May 6th approaches.
Commenting on the policies laid out by the three parties, Ship director general Andrea Rozario said: "All policies and the plans to finance them should be clearly outlined.
"Will they cope under the strain of an increasingly older population and who will the cost fall upon? By working with the industry, whoever is in power after May 6th, will have a better understanding of equity release and the possibilities it offers."
Ship has been championing equity release schemes during the build up to the election as a way for retired people to boost their income.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1
- Changes to Spain's Education System Approved
- Expats targeted by money launderers
- Night in the Cells for Spanish Banker
- IMF Inspectors to visit Spain next week
- Spain to Clamp Down on "Tax Havens"
- Bank of Spain Debts Jump in March
- Hunt for those at fault for Spain's bank crisis gains pace