How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-28 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Equity release body urges parties to think beyond election
Education, communication and co-operation are the three things the next government should focus on in order to improve retirement funding in the UK.
This is the view of equity release trade organisation Ship, which said the Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat parties need to produce more than just "soundbites" as May 6th approaches.
Commenting on the policies laid out by the three parties, Ship director general Andrea Rozario said: "All policies and the plans to finance them should be clearly outlined.
"Will they cope under the strain of an increasingly older population and who will the cost fall upon? By working with the industry, whoever is in power after May 6th, will have a better understanding of equity release and the possibilities it offers."
Ship has been championing equity release schemes during the build up to the election as a way for retired people to boost their income.
Latest News & Stories
- Five Spanish regions among EU’s top 10 unemployment black spots
- Pensioners miss flight to Spain after being abandoned in Airport
- Britons buy fewer houses in Spain after Brexit vote
- Almost 28% of Spanish population at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Bank of Spain says structural reforms needed to further reduce deficit
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years