How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- EUR weekly currency update - 24 November 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Zapatero announces labour reform that will last “for a long time”.
Earlier this week Prime Miniter Zapatero announced a substantial reform to current labour laws that will last "for a long time".
The PM stated that labour reform "has to be done" and it must be "substantial and last a long time" and in order to be succesful needed the "broad support" of Parliament.
He went on to say how permanent labour reforms should "be the standard against time, effort and reduce the cost of dismissal... without workers losing their rights" and would also need to allow a clear change in the "internal flexibility of a company" concerning factors such as working hours, working conditions and salaries.
Speaking at a press conference in Rome following his meeting with the Italian PM, Zapatero agreed that the current labour model requires changes and reforms and said the government would act decisively as it has "very clear things to do."
Latest News & Stories
- 50% of Spanish Adults Speak a 2nd Language
- Spain launches EU282 mln state telecoms tender
- Podemos most popular party in Spain: Poll
- Spain arrests three priests in Granada sexual abuse ring
- Spain's Telefonica in preliminary talks with BT over UK operations
- Spain's 'Flawed' Public Security Bill
- Barcelona Said to Be Considered as Site of Spain’s Senate
- Cargo Train to link China to Spain
- Corvera Airport 'to open mid-December'
- 50% of Spain's workers earn under EU1,000 per month
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Buying an Existing Business