How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Zapatero announces labour reform that will last “for a long time”.
Earlier this week Prime Miniter Zapatero announced a substantial reform to current labour laws that will last "for a long time".
The PM stated that labour reform "has to be done" and it must be "substantial and last a long time" and in order to be succesful needed the "broad support" of Parliament.
He went on to say how permanent labour reforms should "be the standard against time, effort and reduce the cost of dismissal... without workers losing their rights" and would also need to allow a clear change in the "internal flexibility of a company" concerning factors such as working hours, working conditions and salaries.
Speaking at a press conference in Rome following his meeting with the Italian PM, Zapatero agreed that the current labour model requires changes and reforms and said the government would act decisively as it has "very clear things to do."
Latest News & Stories
- Happy Birthday Teruel Airport
- Spain on alert over new biker gangs
- Twitter Spain shifts profits to Ireland
- Flybe cut flights to Spain
- Germany will back Spain's de Guindos as Eurogroup head
- Spain would veto an Independent Scotland entry into EU
- Spain Apologises To Moroccan King Over Guardia Civil Gaff
- Spain welcomes record number of international visitors
- Spain's 80% social security payment cuts grows self-employed by 267,000
- Spanish to become 'dominant' language in UK schools
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Employing Staff in Spain
- Buying an Existing Business