How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 28 August 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Travellers 'want more from holiday'
Expatriates looking to go on holiday this summer are more likely to want better value for their money and more authentic experiences on their travels, according to an industry expert.
Alexander Lyons, PR executive for responsibletravel.com, said: "In the wake of a global economic crisis, travellers are seeking more from their holidays, more authentic, richer, deeper experiences, and they're getting those from more responsible holidays."
He recommended that travellers seeking to find the 'true' spirit of their chosen destination could purchase local produce, hire local guides and respect the local culture and its traditions.
Mr Lyons' comments coincide with 'Make holidays greener' week, which kicked off on June 26th and runs through to July 3rd.
To mark the week, The Travel Foundation published research which showed that one in five holidaymakers admit to switching off completely when they are on a beach break and rarely consider the environment.
Mr Lyons noted that an interested and curious attitude will go a long way to ensuring expats and other holidaymakers limit their environmental impact on their trips abroad.
Latest News & Stories
- Catholic Church wants jail for protestors who interrupted Mass
- Vodafone Spain launches exclusive gold S6 Edge+
- Four feared dead in Spanish Firework factory explosion
- Jet2 drops San Javier Murcia to Edinburgh route
- More than 100,000 People Remain Missing in Spain
- Rajoy: 'Spain's reforms have fully paid off'
- Vehicle stopped in Austria carrying immigrants had Spanish plates
- Spain 'willing' to improve cross-border law enforcement with Gibraltar
- Man gored in Spanish bull run, death toll reaches 12
- Spain Permits Russian sub to Refuel off Gibraltar