How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vodafone España to launch Internet TV service
Vodafone España has annoucedd plans to launch a new TV service that will combine free-to-air and pay DTT channels with multimedia content stored on the home network, PVR features, and access to Internet content via the television.
The service will be called 'Vodafone Internet TV' and will enable users to access the new HD and pay DTT channels being made available in Spain, as well as a full Electronic Programme Guide, Personal Video Recording, and a range of content from the Internet such as news via Widgets. The service will also offer DLNA compatibility and access to video-on-demand from the likes of National Geographic Channel, the History Channel and children's channels.
The telco will be up against some stiff competition in Spain's pay-TV market however from companies such as Telefónica, which had reached 748,000 customers for its Spanish IPTV service 'Movistar Futura TV' by the end of June, adding 45,000 subscribers to the service in the first six months of this year.
No launch date was given for the new service.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- Second offer to buy Castellon Airport "Not Economically Viable"
- Spain to close 48 railway routes
- Regional debt falls in Q1