How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-28 April 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vodafone España to launch Internet TV service
Vodafone España has annoucedd plans to launch a new TV service that will combine free-to-air and pay DTT channels with multimedia content stored on the home network, PVR features, and access to Internet content via the television.
The service will be called 'Vodafone Internet TV' and will enable users to access the new HD and pay DTT channels being made available in Spain, as well as a full Electronic Programme Guide, Personal Video Recording, and a range of content from the Internet such as news via Widgets. The service will also offer DLNA compatibility and access to video-on-demand from the likes of National Geographic Channel, the History Channel and children's channels.
The telco will be up against some stiff competition in Spain's pay-TV market however from companies such as Telefónica, which had reached 748,000 customers for its Spanish IPTV service 'Movistar Futura TV' by the end of June, adding 45,000 subscribers to the service in the first six months of this year.
No launch date was given for the new service.
Latest News & Stories
- Five Spanish regions among EU’s top 10 unemployment black spots
- Pensioners miss flight to Spain after being abandoned in Airport
- Britons buy fewer houses in Spain after Brexit vote
- Almost 28% of Spanish population at risk of poverty or social exclusion
- Bank of Spain says structural reforms needed to further reduce deficit
- Brexit takes its toll on Spanish property market
- Spain’s “golden visa” scheme brings in €2.16 billion in first three years