How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vodafone España to launch Internet TV service
Vodafone España has annoucedd plans to launch a new TV service that will combine free-to-air and pay DTT channels with multimedia content stored on the home network, PVR features, and access to Internet content via the television.
The service will be called 'Vodafone Internet TV' and will enable users to access the new HD and pay DTT channels being made available in Spain, as well as a full Electronic Programme Guide, Personal Video Recording, and a range of content from the Internet such as news via Widgets. The service will also offer DLNA compatibility and access to video-on-demand from the likes of National Geographic Channel, the History Channel and children's channels.
The telco will be up against some stiff competition in Spain's pay-TV market however from companies such as Telefónica, which had reached 748,000 customers for its Spanish IPTV service 'Movistar Futura TV' by the end of June, adding 45,000 subscribers to the service in the first six months of this year.
No launch date was given for the new service.
Latest News & Stories
- 50% of Spain's workers earn under EU1,000 per month
- Spanish Attorney General Files Suit against Catalan President
- UK-Spain dispute over Gibraltar threatens European skies reform
- PM calls on opposition to “get serious” and detail plans for federal state
- Spain 2015 Michelin Restuarants Guide Released
- Gibraltar airs EU advice to Spain over border delays
- Spain finalizes direct flights with Azerbaijan for 2015
- Israel vexed at Spain’s move to recognise Palestinian state
- Orange reaches 2 million 4G customers in Spain
- Spain arrests Moroccan on terrorism charges