How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-29 April 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Vodafone España to launch Internet TV service
Vodafone España has annoucedd plans to launch a new TV service that will combine free-to-air and pay DTT channels with multimedia content stored on the home network, PVR features, and access to Internet content via the television.
The service will be called 'Vodafone Internet TV' and will enable users to access the new HD and pay DTT channels being made available in Spain, as well as a full Electronic Programme Guide, Personal Video Recording, and a range of content from the Internet such as news via Widgets. The service will also offer DLNA compatibility and access to video-on-demand from the likes of National Geographic Channel, the History Channel and children's channels.
The telco will be up against some stiff competition in Spain's pay-TV market however from companies such as Telefónica, which had reached 748,000 customers for its Spanish IPTV service 'Movistar Futura TV' by the end of June, adding 45,000 subscribers to the service in the first six months of this year.
No launch date was given for the new service.
Latest News & Stories
- Tens of Thousands of Spaniards Protest Unemployment During May Day Rallies
- Spain's election re-run would fail to break deadlock - Poll
- Population of Spain in decline
- Brit charged in Alicante pro-cyclist crash
- Spain Welcomed 12 Million Tourists in Q1
- Spain sees GDP growth of 2.5 pct in 2018, 2019
- Prosecutor will use Manos Limpias arrest to get royal out of fraud trial
- EU intervention sought over UK-Spain Gibraltar airport row
- Spain breaks its own record for joblessness of over 20%
- Bank of Spain sees private consumption growth steady at start of year