How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Murcia leads the way with Spanish property sales
The Murcia region is said to be blazing a path in the road to recovery for the country's property market...
According to the National Institute of Statistics (INE) 1,308 homes in Murcia changed ownership in June this year - the national average is just 99 homes changing hands per region in the same period.
Low prices are fuelling demand but this is unlikely to complete the picture.
Both Murcia and the Southern Costa Blanca region are now regarded as hotspots, not just for the weather but for property investment.
Cerina who heads the Baltic States and Russian-speaking section of southerncomfit.com property sales, says; "There is evidence of a universal whispering campaign. It is perhaps based on a gut feeling that this region is well placed to pioneer recovery. Investors looking for high returns will find it difficult to find comparable locations."
One buyer in Camposol says there were two other telephone enquiries for their chosen property while they were in their estate agent's office putting the finishing touches to the deal.
The decision by Paramount to rubber stamp the long awaited theme park has added investor and holiday home interest.
Whilst there is still speculation as to its funding confidence remains high based on Paramount's vote of confidence in the region.
Latest News & Stories
- Orange Spain launches 4G home internet service
- Falling food prices in Spain hit Q2 sales at Dia
- Spain sees revenue from foreign tourism grow 7.8% 2014 to date
- Bankia's profit jumps as Spain's economy picks up, bad debts fall
- Gay community in Spain most affected by hate crime
- Uncertainty over Spain's "Google-Tax" law
- Spain's Felipe VI to keep royals out of private sector
- Ciudad Real Airport Administrators Lower Price & Extend Deadline... Again
- Telefonica and Santander team up to launch online education platform
- EU : Gibraltar's Artificial Reef "Lawful"
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain