How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Murcia leads the way with Spanish property sales
The Murcia region is said to be blazing a path in the road to recovery for the country's property market...
According to the National Institute of Statistics (INE) 1,308 homes in Murcia changed ownership in June this year - the national average is just 99 homes changing hands per region in the same period.
Low prices are fuelling demand but this is unlikely to complete the picture.
Both Murcia and the Southern Costa Blanca region are now regarded as hotspots, not just for the weather but for property investment.
Cerina who heads the Baltic States and Russian-speaking section of southerncomfit.com property sales, says; "There is evidence of a universal whispering campaign. It is perhaps based on a gut feeling that this region is well placed to pioneer recovery. Investors looking for high returns will find it difficult to find comparable locations."
One buyer in Camposol says there were two other telephone enquiries for their chosen property while they were in their estate agent's office putting the finishing touches to the deal.
The decision by Paramount to rubber stamp the long awaited theme park has added investor and holiday home interest.
Whilst there is still speculation as to its funding confidence remains high based on Paramount's vote of confidence in the region.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Prado loses 885 peices of art
- BBVA expects profit boost from Catalunya Banc purchase
- Spain sets rules for dealing with unaccompanied foreign children
- Catalan Separatists Say Debt Investors Can Help Campaign
- Travel authorities call for responsible tourism in Spain after sex scandal
- Spain's AENA appoints banks for IPO
- Spain sets another record for foreign tourism
- Gibraltar says data proves Spain border queues are deliberate
- BBVA to buy Spain's nationalized Catalunya Banc
- Spain set to double rail accident compensation
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain