How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Murcia leads the way with Spanish property sales
The Murcia region is said to be blazing a path in the road to recovery for the country's property market...
According to the National Institute of Statistics (INE) 1,308 homes in Murcia changed ownership in June this year - the national average is just 99 homes changing hands per region in the same period.
Low prices are fuelling demand but this is unlikely to complete the picture.
Both Murcia and the Southern Costa Blanca region are now regarded as hotspots, not just for the weather but for property investment.
Cerina who heads the Baltic States and Russian-speaking section of southerncomfit.com property sales, says; "There is evidence of a universal whispering campaign. It is perhaps based on a gut feeling that this region is well placed to pioneer recovery. Investors looking for high returns will find it difficult to find comparable locations."
One buyer in Camposol says there were two other telephone enquiries for their chosen property while they were in their estate agent's office putting the finishing touches to the deal.
The decision by Paramount to rubber stamp the long awaited theme park has added investor and holiday home interest.
Whilst there is still speculation as to its funding confidence remains high based on Paramount's vote of confidence in the region.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain airport operator AENA eyes IPO this year
- Spanish Transport Federation Denounces British Transport Tax
- Spain marks 10th anniversary of Madrid bombings
- Spain sees closure of 27 bars per day during crisis
- Spain revamps debt rules to help struggling companies
- Vodafone reaches preliminary deal to buy Spain's Ono
- Aerocas approve award of contract for Castellon Airport
- Education reform protects Spanish more than other official languages
- Spain "should impose fiscal devaluation to restore competitiveness" : Montoro
- Orange Spain revenues down 1.9% in Q4 to €992 Mln
- Buying from an Estate Agent vs a Property Finder
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- Choosing an Estate Agent
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain