How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Iberdrola 9-Month earnings above forecasts
Spain's largest power utility, Iberdrola reported a rise in nine-month core earnings above analysts' estimates, driven by growth at its Spanish deregulated power business and in renewables. Net profit grew 2 percent and also beat analysts estimates, with cost cutting and positive currency effects offsetting lower one-time gains year-on-year.
The company said Iberdrola USA posted solid growth thanks to cost control while the UK business fared worst.
Iberdrola's renewables division reported 19.4 percent growth in nine-month core earnings on Monday thanks to new capacity in the United States and Spain. Iberdrola's net profit hit 2.07 billion euros. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) grew 12.4 percent to 5.56 billion euros. A poll of 11 analysts had expected on average group EBITDA of 5.48 billion euros ($7.6 billion), with net profit coming in at 2 billion.
Latest News & Stories
- Iberdrola Profit Declines After Spain Cuts Renewable Subsidies
- Spain ‘certain’ UK backed its Security Council bid
- Spanish Regional Gov't Enforces Mushroom Protection Law
- Spain's AENA Rejects Renegotiation of Duty Free Contracts
- US Pop star delays visit to 'Ebola-Stricken Spain'
- Biometric Security to be implemented at Spain-Gibraltar border
- Murcia to pay EU7 Mln in Corvera Airport Interest by end 2014
- Easyjet Flight to Malaga "too heavy to fly"
- 12.3% of Working Spaniards "Under Poverty Line"
- "Only Catalan premier can call early elections"
- Getting your utility bills online
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain