How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 26 February 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Iberdrola 9-Month earnings above forecasts
Spain's largest power utility, Iberdrola reported a rise in nine-month core earnings above analysts' estimates, driven by growth at its Spanish deregulated power business and in renewables. Net profit grew 2 percent and also beat analysts estimates, with cost cutting and positive currency effects offsetting lower one-time gains year-on-year.
The company said Iberdrola USA posted solid growth thanks to cost control while the UK business fared worst.
Iberdrola's renewables division reported 19.4 percent growth in nine-month core earnings on Monday thanks to new capacity in the United States and Spain. Iberdrola's net profit hit 2.07 billion euros. Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) grew 12.4 percent to 5.56 billion euros. A poll of 11 analysts had expected on average group EBITDA of 5.48 billion euros ($7.6 billion), with net profit coming in at 2 billion.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Bankia to publish results on Saturday, without liability bill
- Spain's DGT to breathalise drunk-walkers
- Spain arrests ISIL Facebook recruiters
- Spanish economy confirmed to have increased 1.4% in 2014
- Spanish house prices last year rose for first time since 2008
- Rajoy accused of lying by opposition leader
- Spain tops list of favourite retirement destinations in Europe
- Spain gets EU11.5 Mln funding for fruit and veg promotion in schools
- Sale of Spain's Parques Reunidos falters
- Spain Said to Lead EU Push to Force Terms on Greece
- Getting your utility bills online
- Electricity suppliers - and how to change them
- Alternative Energy Sources in Spain