How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 30 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Wednesday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
IBERDROLA: The Spanish utility is due to unveil third-quarter results in the morning. A Reuters poll forecasts core earnings will have risen by 11 percent due to a strong performance by its renewables business and Latin American holdings.
BBVA: Spain's second largest bank has joined London international clearing house LCH Clearnet enabling it to access liquidity for itself and third parties using government debt as collateral, Expansion reported citing unnamed sources.
ABENGOA: Abengoa Finance SAU on Tuesday sold $650 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The notes are guaranteed by Abengoa SA
ECONOMY: Spain's lower chamber is expected to pass an austere budget without social turmoil.
Latest News & Stories
- New PP Delegate for Murcia brings Corvera Airport Confidence ?
- Spain's Podemos losing support amongst voters - poll
- Spain worse place in Europe for Brits being scammed : Report
- Lycamobile Spain launches "unlimited" European calls plan
- Spain's Euskaltel agrees offer for R Cable
- Galicia crash inquiry stalls 2years after Spain’s deadliest train accident
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain