How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Wednesday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
IBERDROLA: The Spanish utility is due to unveil third-quarter results in the morning. A Reuters poll forecasts core earnings will have risen by 11 percent due to a strong performance by its renewables business and Latin American holdings.
BBVA: Spain's second largest bank has joined London international clearing house LCH Clearnet enabling it to access liquidity for itself and third parties using government debt as collateral, Expansion reported citing unnamed sources.
ABENGOA: Abengoa Finance SAU on Tuesday sold $650 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. The notes are guaranteed by Abengoa SA
ECONOMY: Spain's lower chamber is expected to pass an austere budget without social turmoil.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?
- How should I class my Business for Tax Purposes ?
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain