How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Population decline dents Spanish property market
A rapid drop in the growth of the Spanish population is expected effect the country's property market over coming years, if not decades, bring a decrease in demand alongside the decrease in population growth.
Recent data released by the national office of statistics (INE)reveals that the population is expected to grow by just 2.7% compared to the 14.8% seen over the last decade.
The report by the INE demonstrates how an annual growth rate of less than 0.35% has been forecast - largely due to a signfificant drop in immigration from abroad together with an ageing population.
Decreases in population are expected to be seen in a number of regions within the next decade, significantly in the Asturias, Pais Vasco, Castilla y Leon, Galicia and La Rioja.
However, individuals looking to invest in Spanish property may benefit from a tide of distressed property coming onto the housing market. The Banking industry has revealed that they are looking to release their portfolios of foreclosed assets which they are currently holding.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Study reveals Barcelona as Spain's most expensive city
- Spain Warns It Will Block Independence Vote in Catalonia
- Corvera Airport "will not cost Murcia a cent"
- Should I Pay Voluntary National Insurance Contributions to the UK ?
- The 'EHIC' Card Explained
- The Implications of an English Will in Spain