How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 27 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish/German bond yield spread widens
The premium investors demand to hold Spanish government bonds rather than benchmark German debt rose on Tuesday, as tension among the euro zone's peripheral issuers remained high although traded volumes were low.
"We haven't really seen much going through, I think maybe people are waiting for the ECB to step up their purchases and start buying Spain" a trader said. The Spanish/German 10-year bond yield spread widened to 243 basis points from around 234 bps at Monday's settlement.
The equivalent Portuguese yield spread earlier widened to 334 bps, before contracting to 330 bps, 8 bps wider on the day. Traders cited small central bank buying of Portuguese debt.
Latest News & Stories
- Thousands Rally in Anti-War & Terror Protest in Spain
- Spain arrests three suspected jihadists
- Spain's Rajoy vows to cut tax, create jobs if re-elected
- The successes and failures of Spain’s fight against domestic abuse
- Murcia allocates budget to Corvera Airport
- Fabian Picardo re-elected as Gibraltar chief minister by a landslide
- EU General Court declares Spanish DTT subsidies illegal
- Spain's largest ever corporate bankruptcy ?
- Spain's home mortgages rise by 20.2% in Sept.
- Sean Connery’s wife faces tax fraud charges
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Opening a Bank Account in Spain
- Bank Charges in Spain