How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 20 January 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
'Research' is key to finding work abroad
An article for Shelter Offshore points out that there are many options for expats looking for jobs in their new country of residence.
The report advised those making a move overseas to determine which types of work are available in which countries in order to choose a destination that best suits their skills and experience.
It is also important to check whether a visa will be required to work in certain countries.
Once the job hunt begins, expatriates should cover all avenues, such as applying for advertised jobs directly, sending speculative applications and registering with international recruitment companies, the article stated.
Joining expat forums online is also recommended, as job seekers can begin networking with those already working in the country or in specific fields.
"Finally, the other options that some expats take is to travel to the country they eventually want to find work in and try and find work from local recruiters or employers," Shelter Offshore pointed out.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish hotel boss warns sector is feeling first effects of Brexit
- Two weeks into 2017, Mediterranean migrant deaths rise on last year
- Spanish court jails 4 ex-bankers for misappropriation
- Brussels sees Spain's 2017 budget broadly in line with EU rules
- Government, opposition reach deal on “floor clause” refunds for mortgage holders
- EU tells Spain to brace for cuts due to likely 2017 deficit target miss
- A nominee emerges in battle to head Spain’s leaderless Socialists
- How to Write a Spanish CV
- Finding Business Premesis in Spain
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Getting Employment in Spain