How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 5 May 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Interest rate up sharply in key Spanish bond sale
Spain is having to pay sharply increased interest rates to borrow 2.4 billion Euros from bond markets as investors remain cautious about a downgrade and financial difficulties.
The central bank said Thursday the treasury sold 1.8 billion Euros in 10-year bonds at an average interest rate of 5.4%, up from 4.6% in the last such auction Nov. 18.
It was obliged to pay a rate of 6% to sell 618 million Euros in 15-year bonds, up from 4.5% in October.
Demand was strong, however, almost double the amount on offer for the 10-years and almost triple the sum for the 15-years.
Latest News & Stories
- British expats in Europe living in fear of Brexit
- Bank of Spain sees rise in downside growth risks in last few months
- Unemployment drops in April as holiday season underway
- Expat Fraudster 'too pregnant' to face UK Court
- Spain issues warrants for Russian officials alleged to be linked to crime gang
- Brussels lowers Spain’s public deficit forecast
- Spain new car sales rise 21.2 pct y/y in April
- Spanish Journos facing jail over Police leaks
- King Felipe to call further election on Tuesday
- Spain's Tourist Tax : Deterring Holidaymakers ?
- What is the Euribor ?
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Bank Charges in Spain