How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Interest rate up sharply in key Spanish bond sale
Spain is having to pay sharply increased interest rates to borrow 2.4 billion Euros from bond markets as investors remain cautious about a downgrade and financial difficulties.
The central bank said Thursday the treasury sold 1.8 billion Euros in 10-year bonds at an average interest rate of 5.4%, up from 4.6% in the last such auction Nov. 18.
It was obliged to pay a rate of 6% to sell 618 million Euros in 15-year bonds, up from 4.5% in October.
Demand was strong, however, almost double the amount on offer for the 10-years and almost triple the sum for the 15-years.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain property eviction numbers questioned
- Naked Bullfighting Protest in Barcelona
- Jetset Lifestyle of Spanish Builders Crashes
- Spanish regulator to probe Bankia share trading
- Spain's cost of borrowing increases for first time in 4 months
- British Consulate to hold event for victims of Domestic Violence
- Spain Tries to Offload Engineers to Brazil
- Spain Bad Bank Begins Sale of Property Assets
- Former Spanish PM Aznar Set for Comeback
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- What is the Euribor ?
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Bank Charges in Spain