How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 24 August 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Interest rate up sharply in key Spanish bond sale
Spain is having to pay sharply increased interest rates to borrow 2.4 billion Euros from bond markets as investors remain cautious about a downgrade and financial difficulties.
The central bank said Thursday the treasury sold 1.8 billion Euros in 10-year bonds at an average interest rate of 5.4%, up from 4.6% in the last such auction Nov. 18.
It was obliged to pay a rate of 6% to sell 618 million Euros in 15-year bonds, up from 4.5% in October.
Demand was strong, however, almost double the amount on offer for the 10-years and almost triple the sum for the 15-years.
Latest News & Stories
- Vodafone Spain expands 4G roaming to 100 countries
- Public works contracts fall by 20% due to political impasse and deficit reduction
- 24 arrested in Spain in joint EU operation against child pornography
- PP accepts Ciudadanos’ demand for further-reaching corruption measures
- Gibraltar signs LNG deal with Shell to combat electricity shortages
- Over 204,000 Moroccans Affiliated to Spanish Social Security
- Spain's Yoigo gains 19,900 mobile lines in July
- Orange Spain adds free EU roaming to Family pack
- Despite devalued post-Brexit pound, British visitor numbers to Spanish hotels up 15%
- Ibiza flight delayed after ‘police officer’s gun accidentally goes off’
- What is the Euribor ?
- Applying for a Business Loan
- Applying for an EU Grant for your Business
- Bank Charges in Spain