How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish Tourist Number Increase Continues
Those travelling to Spain from abroad increased for the seventh consecutive month during November, regardless of a decrease in tourists from its main market Britain, government data published yesterday revealed.
Spain received 2.9 million foreign tourists for November, representing an increase of 2.7% when compared with the same time last year, bringing total number arrivals in the first 11 months of 2010 to 50.1 million, up 1.3% , according to the Country's Ministry of Tourism.
British tourists decreased by 6.1% compared with the same month last year to 590,192, however the arrivals from Germany rose, usually the second most important source of tourists to Spain, and saw increases from France, Italy and Scandinavian countries.
"All the main source markets of tourists to Spain posted rises in the number of tourists, with the exception of Britain," it said in a statement.
In 2008, the number of visitors to Spain fell 2.3% overall, the first reversal in figures in more than a decade.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Prado loses 885 peices of art
- BBVA expects profit boost from Catalunya Banc purchase
- Spain sets rules for dealing with unaccompanied foreign children
- Catalan Separatists Say Debt Investors Can Help Campaign
- Travel authorities call for responsible tourism in Spain after sex scandal
- Spain's AENA appoints banks for IPO
- Spain sets another record for foreign tourism
- Gibraltar says data proves Spain border queues are deliberate
- BBVA to buy Spain's nationalized Catalunya Banc
- Spain set to double rail accident compensation