How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 1 December 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish Tourist Number Increase Continues
Those travelling to Spain from abroad increased for the seventh consecutive month during November, regardless of a decrease in tourists from its main market Britain, government data published yesterday revealed.
Spain received 2.9 million foreign tourists for November, representing an increase of 2.7% when compared with the same time last year, bringing total number arrivals in the first 11 months of 2010 to 50.1 million, up 1.3% , according to the Country's Ministry of Tourism.
British tourists decreased by 6.1% compared with the same month last year to 590,192, however the arrivals from Germany rose, usually the second most important source of tourists to Spain, and saw increases from France, Italy and Scandinavian countries.
"All the main source markets of tourists to Spain posted rises in the number of tourists, with the exception of Britain," it said in a statement.
In 2008, the number of visitors to Spain fell 2.3% overall, the first reversal in figures in more than a decade.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish unemployment sees first November rise in three years
- US developer planning mega-resort outside Madrid
- Spain to hike taxes on tobacco, alcohol and soft drinks to raise €8 billion
- Spain PM says must maintain policy of fiscal consolidation
- Bullish Spanish opposition calls on government to repeal “gag law”
- Spain's consumer prices rise 0.7 pct in Oct
- Lidl opens pop-up restaurant in Madrid
- Spanish economy to maintain growth rate in fourth quarter - economy minister
- 80% of Spaniards aged under 30 are still living with their parents
- Why does Spain collect less income tax than its EU neighbors ?