How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Law breaking motorists could face vehicle confiscation
Speeding motorists and drunk drivers could lose ownership of their vehicles following an ammendment made yesterday to motoring law.
Motorists who are caught driving at speeds over 200 kilometres per hour (140 mph) on the motorway, or 120 kilometres per hour (75 mph) in towns, are liable to have their vehicles confiscated permanently.
Those caught driving under the influence of alcohol can experience the same treatment if there is over than 1.2 grams of alcohol per litre of blood found in their system - which equates to around four times the current legal limit.
Vehicles can also permanently confiscated from dangerous driver, those caught driving without a licence, those who refuse to be breathalysed or tested for drugs, and those who deliberately deface speed cameras or road signs. The European automobile association AEA says that the ammendment to the law has been hurridly implemented without thought to the consequences and is likely to result in a flood of complaints.
Latest News & Stories
- Paramount Murcia boss denies importance of Corvera Airport
- 10 Spanish Banks Reported for Illegal Fees
- Spain citizenship offer is 'empty gesture'
- Man drives car into PP HQ
- EC Slams 'Wasteful Spending' at Spanish Airport
- 1.5 Mln Foreigners Registered with Spain Social Security
- Spain's Kutxabank sells property business
- EC demands Murcia clarifies conditions of Corvera Airport loan
- Police & anarchists clash in Barcelona
- Spain Sees Divorce Applications up 12.5% in Q3 of 2014
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Car Rental in Spain
- What to do after having a car accident in Spain
- How to Import or Re-register a UK Car In Spain
- How to Apply for a Spanish Driving Licence
- What is the Law regarding Driving In Spain?