How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 6 December 2013
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Crime Pays (In Spain at least)
- Madrid : Spain's Fashion Centre
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Spanish Tourism Stats Confusion
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Law breaking motorists could face vehicle confiscation
Speeding motorists and drunk drivers could lose ownership of their vehicles following an ammendment made yesterday to motoring law.
Motorists who are caught driving at speeds over 200 kilometres per hour (140 mph) on the motorway, or 120 kilometres per hour (75 mph) in towns, are liable to have their vehicles confiscated permanently.
Those caught driving under the influence of alcohol can experience the same treatment if there is over than 1.2 grams of alcohol per litre of blood found in their system - which equates to around four times the current legal limit.
Vehicles can also permanently confiscated from dangerous driver, those caught driving without a licence, those who refuse to be breathalysed or tested for drugs, and those who deliberately deface speed cameras or road signs. The European automobile association AEA says that the ammendment to the law has been hurridly implemented without thought to the consequences and is likely to result in a flood of complaints.
Latest News & Stories
- Merkel Denies Forcing Spain Into Bailout
- IMF Praises Spain's Banking Reforms
- Greater powers for Spain's central bank planned
- Spain Appoints New Body To Represent SMEs
- Spain retailers take on more holiday staff
- Spain ‘will take 20 years to recover from crisis’
- Emergency Landing at Madrid-Barajas
- A quarter of expats not being offered moving allowance
- Spain to Privatise Rail Services From Early 2014
- Spain's industrial output falls in Oct after brief Sept rise
- Motorways & Tolls in Spain
- Spanish Drink Driving Laws
- Car Rental in Spain
- What to do after having a car accident in Spain
- How to Import or Re-register a UK Car In Spain
- How to Apply for a Spanish Driving Licence
- What is the Law regarding Driving In Spain?