How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
'It's never too soon' to start planning expatriate lifestyle
Prospective expatriates hoping to relocate abroad in the future should waste no time in planning for their getaway, Shelter Offshore has argued.
According to director of the website Rhiannon Davies, sorting out money matters and expatriate healthcare should be the main priority.
"The number one thing to get right is your finances, therefore consideration should be given to affording the move and affording ongoing living, healthcare and property costs, for example, above all else. I would say that itís simply never too soon to start planning," she advised.
However, it could take around 12 to 18 months of planning before every aspect of a person's new life abroad can be started, so those approaching retirement age in the next couple of years could take time to kick-start their preparations now.
Ms Davies' remarks come after research from sunshine.co.uk found 12 per cent of British people would consider relocating abroad in order to find a lower cost of living.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's average Electric bill up 19% since January
- Earthquake off Canary Islands Measuring 4.4
- Madrid considers appealing Catalan referendum bid
- Spain defends Canary Island oil proposal
- Fitch Affirms Spain at 'BBB+' Outlook Stable
- Spain's Bankia 9 month forecast up 93%
- Why Spain's Poor Fear Goldman Sachs : Report
- How Spain's Social Housing Imploded
- Spain's AENA prospectus filing postponed
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- How Can I Protect Against An Unwise Property Purchase ?
- NIE Number
- Claiming UK Benefits in Spain