How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain to place 6 billion euros syndicated bond
The Spanish Treasury is seeking to place 6 billion euros of 10-year bonds with foreign banks in a syndicated deal this week or next, El Mundo newspaper reported on Tuesday, citing banking sources.
The bonds will pay interest of no more than 5.7 %, the paper said, about the same yield as 10-year Spanish bonds trading in the secondary market on Tuesday.
No-one at the Spanish Treasury was immediately available for comment.
Spain returns to bond markets this week for the first time in 2011 and expects to raise between 2 billion and 3 billion euros through a 3-year bond. The government said it will issue net medium and long-term debt of 47.2 billion euros this year.
Spain sold 6 billion euros of 10-year bonds in a syndicated benchmark issue in July with a yield of 4.874 %.
Spain has had to pay more to access the debt markets since then on investors' concerns over the future of the euro zone.
The premium demanded by investors to hold Spanish 10-year bonds over their German equivalents was around 270 basis points at settlement on Monday, below euro lifetime highs of over 300 basis points last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Happy Birthday Teruel Airport
- Spain on alert over new biker gangs
- Twitter Spain shifts profits to Ireland
- Flybe cut flights to Spain
- Germany will back Spain's de Guindos as Eurogroup head
- Spain would veto an Independent Scotland entry into EU
- Spain Apologises To Moroccan King Over Guardia Civil Gaff
- Spain welcomes record number of international visitors
- Spain's 80% social security payment cuts grows self-employed by 267,000
- Spanish to become 'dominant' language in UK schools