How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 01 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain to place 6 billion euros syndicated bond
The Spanish Treasury is seeking to place 6 billion euros of 10-year bonds with foreign banks in a syndicated deal this week or next, El Mundo newspaper reported on Tuesday, citing banking sources.
The bonds will pay interest of no more than 5.7 %, the paper said, about the same yield as 10-year Spanish bonds trading in the secondary market on Tuesday.
No-one at the Spanish Treasury was immediately available for comment.
Spain returns to bond markets this week for the first time in 2011 and expects to raise between 2 billion and 3 billion euros through a 3-year bond. The government said it will issue net medium and long-term debt of 47.2 billion euros this year.
Spain sold 6 billion euros of 10-year bonds in a syndicated benchmark issue in July with a yield of 4.874 %.
Spain has had to pay more to access the debt markets since then on investors' concerns over the future of the euro zone.
The premium demanded by investors to hold Spanish 10-year bonds over their German equivalents was around 270 basis points at settlement on Monday, below euro lifetime highs of over 300 basis points last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Struggles With 'Brain-Drain Exodus'
- Spain new car sales up 13.7 pct yr/yr in August
- AENA blames this weekend's flight delays on computer crash
- Britain's Barclays to sell Spanish assets to Caixabank
- Corvera Airline Deadline Slips Again, Airline Confirms Interest
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing
- Gibraltar "Costs Spain EU1 Bln per year in Taxes"
- Bank of Spain : Current Account Balance Plummets in June y-on-y
- Spain Cleric : "Death to the Jews"