How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 4 September 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain to place 6 billion euros syndicated bond
The Spanish Treasury is seeking to place 6 billion euros of 10-year bonds with foreign banks in a syndicated deal this week or next, El Mundo newspaper reported on Tuesday, citing banking sources.
The bonds will pay interest of no more than 5.7 %, the paper said, about the same yield as 10-year Spanish bonds trading in the secondary market on Tuesday.
No-one at the Spanish Treasury was immediately available for comment.
Spain returns to bond markets this week for the first time in 2011 and expects to raise between 2 billion and 3 billion euros through a 3-year bond. The government said it will issue net medium and long-term debt of 47.2 billion euros this year.
Spain sold 6 billion euros of 10-year bonds in a syndicated benchmark issue in July with a yield of 4.874 %.
Spain has had to pay more to access the debt markets since then on investors' concerns over the future of the euro zone.
The premium demanded by investors to hold Spanish 10-year bonds over their German equivalents was around 270 basis points at settlement on Monday, below euro lifetime highs of over 300 basis points last month.
Latest News & Stories
- Cameron wins Spain's backing for EU reform drive
- "Spain will accept its corresponding refugee share" : FM
- Spain's Rajoy says general election likely on December 20th
- Merkel calls on Catalonia to respect territorial sovereignty agreements
- Madrid and Barcelona city councils launch plan to help refugees
- Vodafone Spain to launch Netflix service in October
- Germany, Spain call for uniform EU asylum policy
- Spain is best example that Europe is doing things right: Schaeuble
- Catholic Church wants jail for protestors who interrupted Mass
- Vodafone Spain launches exclusive gold S6 Edge+