How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 4 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Britons 'most likely to relocate abroad'
Britons are the most likely nationality to be thinking about relocating abroad, research has suggested.
Compiled by Gallup over the course of 2010 and reinforced by new research from Shelter Offshore, the survey found that one in three Britons are thinking about relocating abroad.
According to the research from Shelter Offshore, 100 per cent of people questioned think that finding the right community to relocate to will be critical if they are to improve upon their current standard of living.
A further 83 per cent said that they agree strongly with this statement.
However, while there is a lot to keep in mind when moving overseas, people should be careful to ensure that their healthcare requirements are fully covered.
Depending on where you are moving to, this could prove vital since many countries do not offer the same state healthcare benefits as those found in the UK.
Australia was identified as the most popular destination among those who responded to Gallup's survey, with Spain also remaining a popular choice.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Spain may compensate Bankia shareholders after flotation fraud claims
- PSOE refuse to bow to Podemos’ over negotiation demands
- Vodafone Spain revenues down 1.3% to EUR 1.26 bln in Q3
- Madrid-Riyadh Flight Evacuated
- Spain reports first European case of Zika-infected pregnant woman
- Spain's CaixaBank launches Samsung Pay
- Spain sees defence exports rise 25%
- EC forecasts more growth but higher deficit for Spain
- Spain's Rat-Throwing Fiesta Slammed by Animal Rights
- Spain's BBVA Q4 net profit up 36%
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- How can I claim my Winter Fuel Allowance ?
- Can I claim a UK Disability allowance in Spain ?
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain