How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Britons 'most likely to relocate abroad'
Britons are the most likely nationality to be thinking about relocating abroad, research has suggested.
Compiled by Gallup over the course of 2010 and reinforced by new research from Shelter Offshore, the survey found that one in three Britons are thinking about relocating abroad.
According to the research from Shelter Offshore, 100 per cent of people questioned think that finding the right community to relocate to will be critical if they are to improve upon their current standard of living.
A further 83 per cent said that they agree strongly with this statement.
However, while there is a lot to keep in mind when moving overseas, people should be careful to ensure that their healthcare requirements are fully covered.
Depending on where you are moving to, this could prove vital since many countries do not offer the same state healthcare benefits as those found in the UK.
Australia was identified as the most popular destination among those who responded to Gallup's survey, with Spain also remaining a popular choice.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia €46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spain’s roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- How can I claim my Winter Fuel Allowance ?
- Can I claim a UK Disability allowance in Spain ?
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain