How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Thursday 30 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Britons 'most likely to relocate abroad'
Britons are the most likely nationality to be thinking about relocating abroad, research has suggested.
Compiled by Gallup over the course of 2010 and reinforced by new research from Shelter Offshore, the survey found that one in three Britons are thinking about relocating abroad.
According to the research from Shelter Offshore, 100 per cent of people questioned think that finding the right community to relocate to will be critical if they are to improve upon their current standard of living.
A further 83 per cent said that they agree strongly with this statement.
However, while there is a lot to keep in mind when moving overseas, people should be careful to ensure that their healthcare requirements are fully covered.
Depending on where you are moving to, this could prove vital since many countries do not offer the same state healthcare benefits as those found in the UK.
Australia was identified as the most popular destination among those who responded to Gallup's survey, with Spain also remaining a popular choice.
Click here to read More News Stories by Expatriate Healthcare?
Latest News & Stories
- Lycamobile teams up with Telefonica to launch 4G in Spain
- Zara founder to spend EU320 Mln on breast cancer-screening for Spanish hospitals
- As Brexit rolls on, applications from Britons for Spanish citizenship surge
- 2.5 Million Passengers per year to arrive at Murcia's Corvera Airport
- Spain PM pledges EU 4.2 Bln investment in Catalonia
- Spain's growth may top 2.5 percent for next two to four years - minister
- Spainís Social Security shortfall rises to Ä18.6 billion in 2016
- Ryanair announce new flights to Spain from Newcastle
- Spain's Jazztel to increase fibre speed to 300Mbps
- Spanish government will have enough support to pass budget - minister
- How to Apply for Free State Healthcare in Spain
- How can I claim my Winter Fuel Allowance ?
- Can I claim a UK Disability allowance in Spain ?
- Claiming a Spanish or UK Pension in Spain