How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 29 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Rajoy believes he will face Rubalcaba at elections
Spain' leader of the opposition to the current government, Mariano Rajoy, commented yesterday how he believes that he will face Deputy Prime Minister Alfredo Pérez Rubalcaba, instead of Prime Minister José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero, in 2012's general election.
Rajoy was speaking to reporters at the end of the Popular Party's national convention, and acknowledged that a lot of things could happen between now and next year. But he did say that he was confident that Rubalcaba would be the Socialist party candidate.
Rajoy's supporters at the PP national convention, held over the weekend in Seville, were lifted the party's latest internal polls that show the PP is enjoying a growing margin over the governing Socialists.
"Spain is thirsty for elections," Rajoy told supporters, adding that the only thing that the country was waiting for was for the exact date of the elections to be announced.
He also acknowledged the need for reforms to the labor market, and education, financial and energy sectors, but didn't offer any specific details.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Airports to see 25 days of strike action
- Islamisation "Stronger in Spain than Germany"
- Spanish court charges 10 priests with child sexual abuse
- Albanian named in helicopter crash in Spain suspected of smuggling drugs
- Caja Madrid officials who used “black” cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers