How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 27 March 2017
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish government sells shares to raise funds
The Spanish government's state investment holding company (SEPI) announced yesterday how it intends to sell stakes in the newly merged BA / Iberian airways, in power grid operator REE and the Ebro food company, which have an estimated combined value of 850 mln euros .The portfolio has been scheduled to be sold in Spain's 2011 budget and is only a small part of the total assets which the government could sell to reduce its funding requirements, including property and Spain's airports authority.
SEPI said yesterday that it was seeking authorisation to sell 2.71 % of IAG - the new holding company created as a result of the merger of British Airways and Iberia airlines, with the stake worth about 150 million euros at current share prices. SEPI realeaed a statement saying how it is also seeking permission to to sell a 10 % stake in power grid operator REE worth about 500 million euros, and 8.65 % of food company Ebro Foods, currently worth about 206 million euros.
Latest News & Stories
- 2.5 Million Passengers per year to arrive at Murcia's Corvera Airport
- Spain PM pledges EU 4.2 Bln investment in Catalonia
- Spain's growth may top 2.5 percent for next two to four years - minister
- Spain’s Social Security shortfall rises to €18.6 billion in 2016
- Ryanair announce new flights to Spain from Newcastle
- Spain's Jazztel to increase fibre speed to 300Mbps
- Spanish government will have enough support to pass budget - minister
- Spanish PM: “I will repeat it ad nauseam, I will not call early elections”
- Spain Insists U.K. Agree Brexit Bill Before Starting Trade Talks
- Spain's 2016 deficit expected to be below 4.6 pct target