How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish government sells shares to raise funds
The Spanish government's state investment holding company (SEPI) announced yesterday how it intends to sell stakes in the newly merged BA / Iberian airways, in power grid operator REE and the Ebro food company, which have an estimated combined value of 850 mln euros .The portfolio has been scheduled to be sold in Spain's 2011 budget and is only a small part of the total assets which the government could sell to reduce its funding requirements, including property and Spain's airports authority.
SEPI said yesterday that it was seeking authorisation to sell 2.71 % of IAG - the new holding company created as a result of the merger of British Airways and Iberia airlines, with the stake worth about 150 million euros at current share prices. SEPI realeaed a statement saying how it is also seeking permission to to sell a 10 % stake in power grid operator REE worth about 500 million euros, and 8.65 % of food company Ebro Foods, currently worth about 206 million euros.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain congratulates new UK FM and calls for "Dialogue on Gibraltar"
- Could a Scottish Yes vote derail Spain's fragile recovery?
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Spain unemployment falls to lowest in 2 years
- Repsol to start searching for oil off Canary Islands coast by end of year
- eBay's StubHub sting ringleader detained in Spain
- More than 1,000 would-be migrants attempt Melilla fence jump
- Vodafone, Orange update FTTH agreement following Ono deal
- Iberdrola Profit Drops as Spain Renewable Subsidy Cuts Hit
- Bank of Spain Says Growth Accelerated in Q2