How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 19 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spanish government sells shares to raise funds
The Spanish government's state investment holding company (SEPI) announced yesterday how it intends to sell stakes in the newly merged BA / Iberian airways, in power grid operator REE and the Ebro food company, which have an estimated combined value of 850 mln euros .The portfolio has been scheduled to be sold in Spain's 2011 budget and is only a small part of the total assets which the government could sell to reduce its funding requirements, including property and Spain's airports authority.
SEPI said yesterday that it was seeking authorisation to sell 2.71 % of IAG - the new holding company created as a result of the merger of British Airways and Iberia airlines, with the stake worth about 150 million euros at current share prices. SEPI realeaed a statement saying how it is also seeking permission to to sell a 10 % stake in power grid operator REE worth about 500 million euros, and 8.65 % of food company Ebro Foods, currently worth about 206 million euros.
Latest News & Stories
- Magaluf police implicated in suspected extortion ring
- Morocco and Spain agree on information exchange
- Catalonia call independence vote despite Scottish 'no
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters