How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Monday 30 November 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain top of the table for best value
Spain has topped the tables in a ranking of the best value for money holiday locations in Europe and other holiday destinations.
Post Office Travel Money commissioned the report, which reviewed the cost of a selection of ten products commonly used by toourists in different countries and found that Spain emerged as the cheapest, followed by Bulgaria, Portugal, Greece and Dubai.
It was found that Greece and Turkey will offer much better value for money for UK visitors this year, compared to previous years, with bars, restaurants and other businesses cutting prices in order to attract more foriegn visitors. Even so, they are still placed behind the ever-popular Spain.
The report also detailed how the pound will go a little further in the US, Dubai and Egypt this summer.
Post Office Travel Money, noted: 'This year's barometer shows that prices are pretty competitive in the top European holiday destinations even though sterling remains unpredictable.
'While Spain is undoubtedly best value overall, the healthy price fall in Greece means that this traditional favourite can once again be considered a good bet for wallet-watching holidaymakers.'
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's PSOE promise voting rights to foreigners with 5-year residency
- Spain's Rajoy stays away as candidates hold election debate
- Spain October retail sales rise at fastest pace since December
- Former Boyfriend hunted over disappearance of Expat Mum in Spain
- Orange Spain unveils football deal for Bars
- Spain launches connected schools programme in 4 more regions
- Spain leftists block Catalan independence bid
- Spain's Ciudadanos overtakes Socialists ahead of debate
- Spain's DGT report traffic data by each Town
- Spain's fragmented supermarkets squeezed towards mergers