How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 18 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Spain gaming draft bill could be approved by July 2011
It is over ten years since Spain's Council of Ministers originally approved the submission of the State Gaming Draft Bill (Draft Bill) in Parliament.
Through the Draft Bill, the Spanish Government proposes to regulate all forms of gaming activities operating within the country, which will include any online gambling. The Draft Bill basically calls for of the different gaming activities to be categorised and establishes a requirement for prior authorisation for those operators wishing to offer any gambling-related activity.
Since the Draft Bill also applies to games played on computer, and mobile phones etc..., electronic communications service providers will also be affected by the Draft Bill. Once passed by Parliament, the Draft Bill will be forwarded to the Senate and from then on to the European Commission. Industry experts expect the Draft Bill to reach the European Commission in July 2011.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's bad loans ratio rises slightly to 13.2% in July
- Spain hosts international conference on Libya
- Spain to replace Dutch NATO forces in Turkey
- Spain now most expensive for TV football
- Spain public debt falls June - July
- Four Catalans drive 1,500 miles to support Scotland's "Yes"
- Spain mulls prosecution of ISIL fighters
- Study reveals Barcelona as Spain's most expensive city
- Spain Warns It Will Block Independence Vote in Catalonia
- Corvera Airport "will not cost Murcia a cent"