How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 12 February 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spain gaming draft bill could be approved by July 2011
It is over ten years since Spain's Council of Ministers originally approved the submission of the State Gaming Draft Bill (Draft Bill) in Parliament.
Through the Draft Bill, the Spanish Government proposes to regulate all forms of gaming activities operating within the country, which will include any online gambling. The Draft Bill basically calls for of the different gaming activities to be categorised and establishes a requirement for prior authorisation for those operators wishing to offer any gambling-related activity.
Since the Draft Bill also applies to games played on computer, and mobile phones etc..., electronic communications service providers will also be affected by the Draft Bill. Once passed by Parliament, the Draft Bill will be forwarded to the Senate and from then on to the European Commission. Industry experts expect the Draft Bill to reach the European Commission in July 2011.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish government using courts to avoid freedom of information requests
- Rajoy refuses PSOE leader handshake
- New businesses in Spain rises by 0.5 pct in 2015
- 2 New cases of Zika in Spain brings total to 9
- Spain housing sales rise 11.1 percent in 2015 y/y
- Session to name Spain’s next PM may take place in early March
- Podemos deputies to be moved from “nosebleed section” of Congress
- Spanish 2016 growth could be less than forecast
- Spain shelves case against former ally of Mexican president
- Spain's Princess Cristina returns to court in tax fraud trial