How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 29 January 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
ETA announces an end to violence in Spain
The Basque Separatist ETA Movement has officially undertaken to put an end to armed conflict.
The Basque newspaper, Gara, reported that a communique' has been issued by the organisation, which speaks of a "clear commitment" towards finding a "democratic solution."
ETA had previously announced a permanent ceasefire on 10th January after 40 years of conflict, but Premier Jose Luis Zapatero turned down the offer, asking the group to go even further by disbanding the organisation aktogether.
Latest News & Stories
- Caja Madrid officials who used “black” cards targeted in investigation
- British Expats Set To Lose Retirement Benefits
- Spain kicks off AENA share sale
- Spain arrests suspected militant cell in north Africa
- Murcia's San Javier Airport "to close within 6 months of Corvera opening"
- New Survey: The Future Looks Bright for Expat Workers
- Spain to negotiate increase of U.S. troops at air base
- Voting by post in Spanish elections
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- The Police in Spain – Who they are and their Responsibilities