How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Friday 3 July 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Arson attack on Sagrada Familia
Hundreds of tourists had to be evacuated from Barcelona's world-famous Sagrada Familia basilica after an arson attack.
Police said the fire was quickly extinguished and no one was hurt.
Around 1,500 people were evacuated from Antoni Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece, one of the most popular tourist sites in Spain.
An official said some tourists saw smoke coming from inside the sacristy and raised the alarm, and that the suspected arsonist was arrested.
She said the fire caused damage but no injuries.TThe sacristy is the area where priests put on their robes in preparation for Mass.
Latest News & Stories
- Gibraltar protests over yet another Spanish Naval incursion
- Spain services growth slows in June (but so does unemployment)
- Spain's De Guindos says a Greek 'Yes' would facilitate talks
- Seville church website removes article on “curing” homosexuality
- UK and Spain grant most EU citizenships
- Spain sees unemployment fall for 5th straight month
- Spain brushes off Greek concerns as it hikes growth forecast
- Spain's León Airlines folds after just 8 weeks
- Spanish air traffic controllers call further strikes for July
- Orange Spain Launches Holiday Pre-Paid SIM
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- The Police in Spain – Who they are and their Responsibilities