How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations in the UK aswell as on residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Cactus Language has a program to suit your needs!
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Spanish Data Protection Agency orders Google to remove links
The Spanish Data Protection Agency made an unprecedented ruling that Google should remove links on their search engine to material concerning a number of different people. Although the links point to content that was published many years ago, it is still widely and easily available on the net.
Dozens of people in Spain are fighting for the right to remain anonymous on the net and not to have details about them widely publicised across the web. Google has appealed the ruling to the national court - mainly on the grounds that they are not responsible for the content and simply link to material that the author has made available.
In all of the cases brought before the court saw the plaintiff petition the agency to have the information about them taken removed. Spain is supporting the plaintiffs rights to have the links in question removed, with experts watching closely, as any decision could set a troubling precedent by restricting access to public information.
Comment on this Story
- Worldwide Language Courses - Cactus Worldwide Ltd
- Phonelines, Internet & Mobiles - Telitec Communications
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Tries to Offload Engineers to Brazil
- Spain Bad Bank Begins Sale of Property Assets
- Former Spanish PM Aznar Set for Comeback
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015
- The Legal and Judical System in Spain
- Where to get Legal & Professional Advice in Spain
- The Police in Spain – Who they are and their Responsibilities