How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
2 Million Brits travel abroad for Easter
Over 2 Million Brits are expected to spend Easter abroad this year, with Spain being the most popular overseas destination.
Many travellers are taking advantage of the opportunity to take an 11-day break, with only having to take 3 days off work thanks to the royal wedding Bank Holiday weekend following the Easter weekend.
The Canary Island and the Costa del Sol are the most popular destinations by far, followed by bargain break in Egypt and Tunisia, with many tour operators desperate to woo back holiday makers following uncertainty after recent disruptions.
The coming weekend is expected to be the busiest of the year so far, with 600,000 scheduled to leave from Heathrow, 250,000 from Gatwick, 160,000 from Stansted and 105,000 from Luton.
Scotland's airports expect to see 150,000 passengers pass through their terminals, with 125,000 leaving from Manchester and 65,000 from Birmingham.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Prado loses 885 peices of art
- BBVA expects profit boost from Catalunya Banc purchase
- Spain sets rules for dealing with unaccompanied foreign children
- Catalan Separatists Say Debt Investors Can Help Campaign
- Travel authorities call for responsible tourism in Spain after sex scandal
- Spain's AENA appoints banks for IPO
- Spain sets another record for foreign tourism
- Gibraltar says data proves Spain border queues are deliberate
- BBVA to buy Spain's nationalized Catalunya Banc
- Spain set to double rail accident compensation