How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update-29 April 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
2 Million Brits travel abroad for Easter
Over 2 Million Brits are expected to spend Easter abroad this year, with Spain being the most popular overseas destination.
Many travellers are taking advantage of the opportunity to take an 11-day break, with only having to take 3 days off work thanks to the royal wedding Bank Holiday weekend following the Easter weekend.
The Canary Island and the Costa del Sol are the most popular destinations by far, followed by bargain break in Egypt and Tunisia, with many tour operators desperate to woo back holiday makers following uncertainty after recent disruptions.
The coming weekend is expected to be the busiest of the year so far, with 600,000 scheduled to leave from Heathrow, 250,000 from Gatwick, 160,000 from Stansted and 105,000 from Luton.
Scotland's airports expect to see 150,000 passengers pass through their terminals, with 125,000 leaving from Manchester and 65,000 from Birmingham.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Tourist Tax : Deterring Holidaymakers ?
- Sanctions loom over Spain for breaching fiscal rules
- New June election will benefit PP, poll confirms
- Tens of Thousands of Spaniards Protest Unemployment During May Day Rallies
- Spain's election re-run would fail to break deadlock - Poll
- Population of Spain in decline
- Brit charged in Alicante pro-cyclist crash
- Spain Welcomed 12 Million Tourists in Q1
- Spain sees GDP growth of 2.5 pct in 2018, 2019
- Prosecutor will use Manos Limpias arrest to get royal out of fraud trial