How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 14 April 2014
- The Vegetarian Barbeque and the Unholy Sex
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
2 Million Brits travel abroad for Easter
Over 2 Million Brits are expected to spend Easter abroad this year, with Spain being the most popular overseas destination.
Many travellers are taking advantage of the opportunity to take an 11-day break, with only having to take 3 days off work thanks to the royal wedding Bank Holiday weekend following the Easter weekend.
The Canary Island and the Costa del Sol are the most popular destinations by far, followed by bargain break in Egypt and Tunisia, with many tour operators desperate to woo back holiday makers following uncertainty after recent disruptions.
The coming weekend is expected to be the busiest of the year so far, with 600,000 scheduled to leave from Heathrow, 250,000 from Gatwick, 160,000 from Stansted and 105,000 from Luton.
Scotland's airports expect to see 150,000 passengers pass through their terminals, with 125,000 leaving from Manchester and 65,000 from Birmingham.
Latest News & Stories
- Castellon Airport costs Valencia Ä46,300 per day
- EU sends investigators to Leon Airport
- Germany cancels scheme to attract young jobless from abroad
- Spain Unemployment to take decade to recover
- Less vehicles in Spain travel toll roads
- Spain approves coal subsidies ahead of shutdowns
- Spainís roads in worst condition since 1985
- Study reveals food and family main reasons behind expat repatriation
- Guardia Civil 'Brit Torturers' face 26 years
- Independent Catalaonia would not become EU member : Brussels