How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 24 December 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
2 Million Brits travel abroad for Easter
Over 2 Million Brits are expected to spend Easter abroad this year, with Spain being the most popular overseas destination.
Many travellers are taking advantage of the opportunity to take an 11-day break, with only having to take 3 days off work thanks to the royal wedding Bank Holiday weekend following the Easter weekend.
The Canary Island and the Costa del Sol are the most popular destinations by far, followed by bargain break in Egypt and Tunisia, with many tour operators desperate to woo back holiday makers following uncertainty after recent disruptions.
The coming weekend is expected to be the busiest of the year so far, with 600,000 scheduled to leave from Heathrow, 250,000 from Gatwick, 160,000 from Stansted and 105,000 from Luton.
Scotland's airports expect to see 150,000 passengers pass through their terminals, with 125,000 leaving from Manchester and 65,000 from Birmingham.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Corvera Airport takes a backwards step
- Castellon Airport : Financial Audit for FY 2013
- Rajoy : “2015 will be the year that the economy definitively takes off”
- Latin Americans lead increase in foreign visitors to Spain
- Spain increases minimum wage
- Study into Spain's Taxi Fares
- Spain's Felipe VI condemns corruption in first Christmas speech
- Guardia seize 26 Tons of illegal kebab meat
- Sister’s trial looms over King Felipe VI’s first Xmas address
- Cheaper Liquidity Shows Central Support for Spain Regions