How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Barcelona bookies favourites to win Champions League
More so this week than usual, the subject of money seems to be the dominating force behind football and decisions surrounding the sport.
The 2011 UEFA Champions league cup final game between Barcelona and Manchester United is being held at Wembley stadium in London, however, for the first time the game is to be held on a weekend and on an evening - with kick off at 8.45pm CET tonight.
An estimated 86'000 spectators will watch the game from the stadium with a further 300 Million tuning in to watch the game from TV's at home or in bars and clubs around the world.
The clubs are fighting not only for pride and glory, but for the winning share of the £173m prize purse. The city of London itself is expected benefit economically to the tune of £45m as the fans take the opportunity of having a weekend fixture to have an extended city break.
Today's game will also be the last that Barcelona appears without shirt sponsorship. In 2006 the club announced a five year agreement with, however unlike a Sponsor, who pays for the privilege of shirt advertising, the club actually pays €1.5 million per year to UNICEF via the FC Barcelona Foundation.
Barcelona will end their refusal of corporate sponsorship for the next season, having signed a five-year €150m deal with the Qatar Foundation.
Despite a lack of shirt sponsor up to this point, International Accountancy company Deloitte recognise
Latest News & Stories
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- Spain approves larger U.S. force at base
- Spain struggles to pull together multibillion euro highway bail-out
- Spain airport operator AENA eyes IPO this year
- Spanish Transport Federation Denounces British Transport Tax
- Travel Insurance to Spain
- Car Rental in Spain
- Glossary of useful Legal, Financial & Procedural Phrases