How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 10 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
RBS fills last two slots on board
Royal Bank of Scotland, the part-nationalised lender, Friday completed an overhaul of its board with the appointment of two non-executive directors.
RBS has recruited Philip Scott, the outgoing finance director at insurer Aviva, and former Coca-Cola executive Penny Hughes, the bank said in a statement.
RBS, 70 percent state-owned after receiving a 20 billion pounds taxpayer-funded bailout last year, said the appointments fulfilled its pledge to the government to recruit three new independent directors.
The bank named Sandy Crombie, chief executive of insurer Standard Life, as a non-executive in May.
RBS said it had consulted UK Financial Investments (UKFI), the agency created to manage the government's banking stakes, about the appointment of Scott and Hughes.
Scott will lead the bank's new board-level risk committee and will start next month, while Hughes, who will sit on the remuneration committee, will join in January.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Court Kicks Out Ryanair Unfair dismissal Claim
- Two bank executives win court battle over compensation
- Change in prenup laws could benefit expats
- Europe's regional airports struggle as traffic shifts to hubs
- Amazon opens 1,200 collection points across Spain
- Spain industrial output grows for 3rd straight month in January
- Spain warns of high risk of new Islamist attacks
- Financial Impact of Corvera Airport on Murcia Questioned
- 1 in 4 Spanish women have experienced abuse : EU survey
- Premursa Previous With Paramount Recruitment ?