How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 21 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
RBS fills last two slots on board
Royal Bank of Scotland, the part-nationalised lender, Friday completed an overhaul of its board with the appointment of two non-executive directors.
RBS has recruited Philip Scott, the outgoing finance director at insurer Aviva, and former Coca-Cola executive Penny Hughes, the bank said in a statement.
RBS, 70 percent state-owned after receiving a 20 billion pounds taxpayer-funded bailout last year, said the appointments fulfilled its pledge to the government to recruit three new independent directors.
The bank named Sandy Crombie, chief executive of insurer Standard Life, as a non-executive in May.
RBS said it had consulted UK Financial Investments (UKFI), the agency created to manage the government's banking stakes, about the appointment of Scott and Hughes.
Scott will lead the bank's new board-level risk committee and will start next month, while Hughes, who will sit on the remuneration committee, will join in January.