How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update- 30 September 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Month End Euribor Increase Expected
The Euribor rate, the basis of most mortgage repayments in Spain, is expected to grow to 2.1% by the end of the month.
This increased figure is expected to result in a average of 600 Euros per year more for families at a time when the country's economic crisis means that money is already tight.
An average 150'000 Euro mortgage taken over a 25 year term will now cost an additional 49 Euros per month to repay.
August's month-end forecast of 2.1% rate is much greater than the 1.421% at the end August 2010, but is slightly better than the 2.183% as it stood at the end of July.
The Euribor rate increases when the cost of inter-bank lending escalates.
Click Here to read more about the Euribor, what it is, and how it is calculated.
Latest News & Stories
- The main differences between a Spanish and UK Mortgage
- What is the Euribor ?
- An Introduction to Alternative Property Purchase Schemes
- When you canít pay the Mortgage
- How to Apply for a Mortgage in Spain