How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 6 March 2014
- QROPS 2014
- Mr Grumpy is Intolerant
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Join us for FREE IHT advice in Murcia & Costa Calida
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ryanair Reus Groundcrew Fight For Their Jobs
Rynair is currently in negotiations with Lesmo Handling, their ground service contractor, at Reus airport with regards to the future of of 20 permanent and 40 temporary staff members, who they intend to make redundant from the end of October, when the airline intends to pull out of Reus airport.
A meeting between Leson and CCOO union officials yesterday was unable to find any agreement, and the talks are due to continue today.
Earlier this year Ryanair announced that they would cease operations at the Airport on October 31 if the regional government would not support them financially in subsidising the 37 routes flown from the airport over the winter months. Ryanair has therefore ceased flying to the airport for the winter and it remains uncertain if operations will resume in the summer of next year.
Latest News & Stories
- Property prices fall 37% since 2007 highs
- Interior Ministry to install “anti-climb mesh” on Ceuta and Melilla borders
- Rajoy offers last-minute support for Merkel’s choice in EU vote
- Spain approves larger U.S. force at base
- Spain struggles to pull together multibillion euro highway bail-out
- Spain airport operator AENA eyes IPO this year
- Spanish Transport Federation Denounces British Transport Tax
- Spain marks 10th anniversary of Madrid bombings
- Spain sees closure of 27 bars per day during crisis
- Spain revamps debt rules to help struggling companies
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Getting Employment in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain