How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- USD weekly currency update - 17 April 2015
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ryanair Reus Groundcrew Fight For Their Jobs
Rynair is currently in negotiations with Lesmo Handling, their ground service contractor, at Reus airport with regards to the future of of 20 permanent and 40 temporary staff members, who they intend to make redundant from the end of October, when the airline intends to pull out of Reus airport.
A meeting between Leson and CCOO union officials yesterday was unable to find any agreement, and the talks are due to continue today.
Earlier this year Ryanair announced that they would cease operations at the Airport on October 31 if the regional government would not support them financially in subsidising the 37 routes flown from the airport over the winter months. Ryanair has therefore ceased flying to the airport for the winter and it remains uncertain if operations will resume in the summer of next year.
Latest News & Stories
- Spanish Mortgage lending expected to boost house prices in 2015
- Spain says 2014 public deficit was 5.69% of GDP
- Spain's opposition leader backs anti-abortion law by accident
- Spain investigates sinking of fuel-laden ship off Canary Islands
- Gibraltar would seek to preserve EU ties if Britain voted to leave
- Spanish hourly wages fall further from euro-zone average
- Spain Proposes to Set Up International Terrorism Court
- IMF ups 2015 growth forecast to 2.5%
- Spain urges more cooperation to handle attacks, migration
- Movistar Spain to start charging for excess data
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Getting Employment in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain