How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 25 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Ryanair Reus Groundcrew Fight For Their Jobs
Rynair is currently in negotiations with Lesmo Handling, their ground service contractor, at Reus airport with regards to the future of of 20 permanent and 40 temporary staff members, who they intend to make redundant from the end of October, when the airline intends to pull out of Reus airport.
A meeting between Leson and CCOO union officials yesterday was unable to find any agreement, and the talks are due to continue today.
Earlier this year Ryanair announced that they would cease operations at the Airport on October 31 if the regional government would not support them financially in subsidising the 37 routes flown from the airport over the winter months. Ryanair has therefore ceased flying to the airport for the winter and it remains uncertain if operations will resume in the summer of next year.
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Getting Employment in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain