How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Monday 01 September 2014
- Corvera, Castellon & Ciudad Real : THIS is how you run a private airport!
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Ryanair Reus Groundcrew Fight For Their Jobs
Rynair is currently in negotiations with Lesmo Handling, their ground service contractor, at Reus airport with regards to the future of of 20 permanent and 40 temporary staff members, who they intend to make redundant from the end of October, when the airline intends to pull out of Reus airport.
A meeting between Leson and CCOO union officials yesterday was unable to find any agreement, and the talks are due to continue today.
Earlier this year Ryanair announced that they would cease operations at the Airport on October 31 if the regional government would not support them financially in subsidising the 37 routes flown from the airport over the winter months. Ryanair has therefore ceased flying to the airport for the winter and it remains uncertain if operations will resume in the summer of next year.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Struggles With 'Brain-Drain Exodus'
- Spain new car sales up 13.7 pct yr/yr in August
- AENA blames this weekend's flight delays on computer crash
- Britain's Barclays to sell Spanish assets to Caixabank
- Corvera Airline Deadline Slips Again, Airline Confirms Interest
- Civil Guards suspected of stealing pro-independence Catalan flag
- Ryanair eyes stake in Spanish Airports listing
- Gibraltar "Costs Spain EU1 Bln per year in Taxes"
- Bank of Spain : Current Account Balance Plummets in June y-on-y
- Spain Cleric : "Death to the Jews"
- Employee rights & working conditions in Spain
- Finding a Job in Spain
- Getting Employment in Spain
- Employing Staff in Spain