How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
...you can learn Spanish at a variety of locations across Spain, online or residential and day courses in Spain?
Regardless of your standard, and whatever level you wish to reach Don Quijote has a program to suit your needs!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Wednesday 26 November 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Aeromur offers AENA 20pct of Corvera airport
The Concession holder at Corvera airport, Aeromur, has offered AENA a 20% of the ownership at the airport.
This is in lieu of payments for the provision of Air traffic control services at Corvera, and compensation for the closure of San Javier, however, AENA have yet to agree to these terms.
The Minister of Public Works, Antonio Sevilla, and the President of AENA, Juan Ignacio Lema, met in Madrid yesterday to begin negotiations, along with representatives of Aeromur.
As yet there has been no formal date for closing operations at the San Javier airport, although it is widely expected that once agreed to the process would be swift, with the closure being announced late in 2011.
On Wednesday the Minister met with airport representatives to discuss the potential loss of 500 indirect jobs at the San Javier airport and suggested workers form a committee so that formal meetings could be heard in future.
Whilst the future of the 84 staff officially employed by AENA looks certain, the regional delegate, Rafael González Tovar, has committed to ‘finding solutions’ for the 510 workers at San Javier whose future now looks uncertain.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Experts Prepare Stem Cell Transplant against HIV
- Rajoy to declare new anti-corruption law
- Spain Hosts China - Catalonia Tourism Meeting
- Spanish region bans use of smartphones in schools
- Spain hands EU21 Mln aid to gaming industry
- Spain's health minister resigns
- 70% of UK Expats in Spain 'Lifers'
- Spain's public deficit to September falls from year-ago period
- Spain economic expansion to stretch into Q4 - Bank of Spain
- What owners of a Spanish vehicle 7-10 years old need to know...