How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
... Telefonica are NOT the only service provider of Telephone Lines, Internet Access or Mobile Phones?
Tumbit recommends Telitec Communications. Find out how Telitec Communications can help you here!
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Thursday 23 October 2014
- Mr Grumpy v Angeles Duran
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Aeromur offers AENA 20pct of Corvera airport
The Concession holder at Corvera airport, Aeromur, has offered AENA a 20% of the ownership at the airport.
This is in lieu of payments for the provision of Air traffic control services at Corvera, and compensation for the closure of San Javier, however, AENA have yet to agree to these terms.
The Minister of Public Works, Antonio Sevilla, and the President of AENA, Juan Ignacio Lema, met in Madrid yesterday to begin negotiations, along with representatives of Aeromur.
As yet there has been no formal date for closing operations at the San Javier airport, although it is widely expected that once agreed to the process would be swift, with the closure being announced late in 2011.
On Wednesday the Minister met with airport representatives to discuss the potential loss of 500 indirect jobs at the San Javier airport and suggested workers form a committee so that formal meetings could be heard in future.
Whilst the future of the 84 staff officially employed by AENA looks certain, the regional delegate, Rafael González Tovar, has committed to ‘finding solutions’ for the 510 workers at San Javier whose future now looks uncertain.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Bankia 9 month forecast up 93%
- Why Spain's Poor Fear Goldman Sachs : Report
- How Spain's Social Housing Imploded
- Spain's AENA prospectus filing postponed
- Spain Sees Cost of Petrol and Diesel Fall
- Spanish Students Protest for 3 Consecutive Days
- Spain's Bankinter profit up 31.6%
- Bank of Spain sees Q3 GDP growth at 0.5 pct q/q
- Spanish unemployment falls to 3 year low
- Spain to invest €864m in ports in 2015