How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Tuesday 25 October 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Air France plans bond issue, names banks - IFR
Air France-KLM has named five banks to manage a new bond issue, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing sources familiar with the deal.
BNP Paribas, Calyon, HSBC, Natixis and SG CIB have been picked to manage the issue, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.
Air France has no credit rating. It would join a growing number of high-yield European companies that have been tapping the bond market in recent weeks.
IFR reported earlier on Tuesday that speculation Air France could be preparing to issue a bond had pushed five-year credit default swaps on its debt about 30 basis points tighter to around 361 basis points.