How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily Brief - Friday 11 July 2014
- Things that have annoyed me this week
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Pensioners 'misled' by Co-op Bank
- UK Inflation no problem for Governor Carney
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
Air France plans bond issue, names banks - IFR
Air France-KLM has named five banks to manage a new bond issue, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing sources familiar with the deal.
BNP Paribas, Calyon, HSBC, Natixis and SG CIB have been picked to manage the issue, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.
Air France has no credit rating. It would join a growing number of high-yield European companies that have been tapping the bond market in recent weeks.
IFR reported earlier on Tuesday that speculation Air France could be preparing to issue a bond had pushed five-year credit default swaps on its debt about 30 basis points tighter to around 361 basis points.
Latest News & Stories
- Spain's Swiftair says lost contact with plane en route to Algiers
- Spain unemployment falls to lowest in 2 years
- Repsol to start searching for oil off Canary Islands coast by end of year
- eBay's StubHub sting ringleader detained in Spain
- More than 1,000 would-be migrants attempt Melilla fence jump
- Vodafone, Orange update FTTH agreement following Ono deal
- Iberdrola Profit Drops as Spain Renewable Subsidy Cuts Hit
- Bank of Spain Says Growth Accelerated in Q2
- Spain's Prado loses 885 peices of art
- BBVA expects profit boost from Catalunya Banc purchase