How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
CLICK HERE to find out more...
- Why every Expat is a scumbag
- Mixed Reaction to ECB Rate Cut
- Lorca Earthquakes 2 Year Anniversary
- Join us on the Costa del Sol to discuss your Spanish IHT requirements
- El Escorial
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Unauthorised Financial Advisers in Spain : UPDATE
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Caldendar Girls
- Own a Property in Spain ? Then you need to read the following
- EU Summit Eagerly Anticipated
- Travel Money Made Easy !
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Air France plans bond issue, names banks - IFR
Air France-KLM has named five banks to manage a new bond issue, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing sources familiar with the deal.
BNP Paribas, Calyon, HSBC, Natixis and SG CIB have been picked to manage the issue, said IFR Markets, a Thomson Reuters online news and market analysis service.
Air France has no credit rating. It would join a growing number of high-yield European companies that have been tapping the bond market in recent weeks.
IFR reported earlier on Tuesday that speculation Air France could be preparing to issue a bond had pushed five-year credit default swaps on its debt about 30 basis points tighter to around 361 basis points.
Comment on this Story
Latest News & Stories
- Spain Tries to Offload Engineers to Brazil
- Spain Bad Bank Begins Sale of Property Assets
- Former Spanish PM Aznar Set for Comeback
- Spain Wastes €680 Million on Submarines That Sink
- A Bar for Every 132 Spaniards
- Spain Cyber Crime Capital of Europe
- Corvera Will Not Cost Murcia One Euro
- Corvera Airport has "other parties interested"
- Spanish Court Convicts 22 Riot Police Officers
- Rajoy Pledges to Cut Taxes by 2015