How To Guides
- Childbirth & Education
- Legal Formalities
- Pensions & Benefits
- Property & Accommodation
Did you know...?
- Airports and Airlines Spain
- Paramount Theme Park Murcia Spain
- Corvera International Airport Murcia Spain
- Daily brief -Wednesday 29 June 2016
- When Expat Eyes Are Smiling
- Meet Wincham at The Homes, Gardens & Lifestyle Show, Calpe
- QROPS 2014
- Spain Increases IHT in Valencia & Murcia
- Removals to Spain v Exports from Spain
- The Charm of Seville
- Gibraltar Relations
- Retiro Park : Madrid
- Wincham announce opening of Marbella office
- Community Insurance in Spain
- Calendar Girls
- Considerations when Insuring your Boat in Spain
- QROPS – HMRC Introduces changes that create havoc in the market place
- QROPS – All Change From April 2012
Air France may delay plane deliveries
Air France-KLM is weighing whether to delay the delivery of some passenger and cargo planes from Boeing and Airbus, according to Wednesday's La Tribune newspaper.
The move could affect the Boeing 777 cargo and passenger planes and the Airbus 380 superjumbo, the paper said.
The report said the company currently had 12 planes on order, the first three of which would be received as planned, but subsequent deliveries could be delayed.
A spokesman for Air France declined to comment on there port.
Like other airlines, Air France-KLM has posted losses this year as fewer people are flying because of the economic downturn. Delaying deliveries would help the group conserve cash while it waits for air traffic to pick up again, the paper said.